You’re making your list, you’re checking it twice, and hoping that Santa delivers a whole bunch of beauty products under the tree. Luckily, Kris Kringle will have some help because this season’s batch of limited-edition beauty gifts bring together the best of the best and are good buys to boot. So if you want to fill in your wish list or are looking for the perfect gift for your bestie, check out these latest beauty bundles. But hurry — come December 25, they’ll dash away just like Santa on his sleigh.
1. Soap & Glory Box of De-Lights Gift Set ($25): For your friend who loves to spend time at the spa — minus the hefty price tag of treatments — this set is a must-have. It contains six generous-sized minis of the best-selling scrubs, cleansers, and moisturizers, including three Sugar Crush products with a sweet-smelling creme brûlée scent.
2. Too Faced Best Year Ever Makeup Collection ($49): This eyes-and-face set is a total no-brainer if you’re looking to get the best value on makeup; priced separately it adds up to $285! There are three different palettes — each highlighting a different look for natural, daytime, and glam — for a total of 18 eye shadows and three face shades. Bonus: You also get a cool carryall, a deluxe-sized mascara, and a how-to manual for putting together the looks.
3. Luxe Milk & Cookies Tub Time Retreat Bubble Bath Gift Set ($10): Santa isn’t the only one who wants milk and cookies before bed. Grab a few of these for your gal pal gift exchange. This super cute (and super cheap!) gift set contains a milky, sudsy bubble bath and two bath melts from a childhood favorite, Mr. Bubble.
4. Burt’s Bees Naturally Soft Hands Holiday Gift Set ($10): Not sure what to get your colleagues? Stock up on this handy set, which will be much appreciated in cold temps and cranked-up indoor heat — and won’t break the bank. The four-piece box has everything they’ll need to keep hands and lips from feeling parched, including all-natural Shea butter cream, cuticle cream, hand salve, and lip balm.
5. NARS x Man Ray: Love Triangle Blush Lipstick Set ($24): For your art-minded friend, this blush and lipstick duo comes in an artfully designed triangle box inspired by the bold minimalism of fashion photographer Man Ray. Separately, these pieces would add up to a pretty penny, so this set is a deal, especially with the cool, Insta-worthy packaging that fits neatly into a stocking.
6. Hydropeptide On the Bright Track ($78): What we all want for the holiday season: Bright, beautiful, clear skin. Give this skincare kit (valued at $100) to your bestie — or yourself — for gorge skin by New Year’s. This pack-able pouch contains all the ingredients for a fresher face, including a cleanser, skin brightening serum, hydrating retinol cream, tinted SPF, and power peel sachets, all made with advanced ingredients for a radiant look.
7. Tocca Favorites ($10): Got a friend who’s always on-the-go? Give her this trio of floral fragrances that fit conveniently into a tote and can be spritzed on anywhere. The classic flowery scents are fan favorites and there’s one to fit every mood: sophisticated, flirty, and refreshing.
8. Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Velvet Matte Gift Set ($52): It’s no wonder these matte lippies are a cult favorite; they go on velvety smooth and the cream lip stains last all day and night. Plus, the light-up, mini mirrored box is so fab — you’ll kind of feel like you’re hanging with the Angels backstage at the VS Fashion Show.
9. Le Mini Macaron Gel Manicure Kit ($37): For less than the cost of a salon gel mani, you can give this adorable kit with all the goods to get a lasting one at home. What’s more, the mini LED lamp looks like a bakery macaron and is way cuter than anything you’ll see at a nail salon.
10. Oh! Val Wunder2 Perfect Makeup Brush Set ($50): We’ve seen these oval soft brushes before, but at a cost that’s way more than this kit of 10. The varying sizes have been designed for the face, brow, eyes, and lips to give a flawless and pro finish to every application.
Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday beauty inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.