13 Instagram Kids Who Rule at Fashion
We’ve introduced you to the most fashionable Instagram accounts, but there’s a whole subset of Insta-fashionistas that deserves their own list. Enter: Kids on Instagram with more style than we could ever pull together. From top knots and vintage tees, to blazers and tribal prints, these 13 kiddos prove that they’re just like us — except ridiculously well-coordinated.
Best known for assembling fierce ensembles for the Kardashian clan and Giuliana Rancic, celebrity stylist Monica Rose uses her after-work hours to create enviable outfits for her daughter. Considering the tyke shares a name with luxury designer Azzedine Alaïa, it’s no surprise she can pull off mixed prints and denim on denim.
2. @abi194: She’s your average baby with squishy cheeks, chubby thighs… and a penchant for pleated skirts, vintage-style tees and dramatic sunglasses.
3. @gavinduh: Few men can pull off this retro look with sky-high hair, but this four-year-old California kid sets the bar pretty high for haute hipsters.
4. @tori__hendrix: Little Lucca Valentine trots around the globe with her event planner mom, Tori, who captures the tot’s bohemian and vintage-inspired get-ups.
Those European kids know how to werk that effortlessly chic look. This six-year-old lives in Paris, where she walks the rues in YSL tees and tribal print ensembles.
6. @kelli_murray: Is it weird to be envious of a two-year-old’s wardrobe?
He got it from his momma! Uber-glamourous fashion-stylist-slash-mother Luisa Fernanda Espinosa documents the designer duds worn by her dashing son. He’s even curated his own Gilt sale.
8. @hails_world: If you didn’t want to accept that overalls are back in fashion, this five-year-old will make you a believer.
9. @osias_va: Blazer? Check. Haphazardly thrown scarf? Check. Duck boots that actually look chic? Check!
12. @ewkak: Some kids play with stuffed leopards, but four-year-old Michelle accessorizes with the print from head to toe.
We’ve talked about our insta-obsession with this hip little tot before, and there’s a reason we’re mentioning him again. Kid has got it going on in the style department.