13 Instagram Kids Who Rule at Fashion
We’ve introduced you to the most fashionable Instagram accounts, but there’s a whole subset of Insta-fashionistas that deserves their own list. Enter: Kids on Instagram with more style than we could ever pull together. From top knots and vintage tees, to blazers and tribal prints, these 13 kiddos prove that they’re just like us — except ridiculously well-coordinated.
1. @monicarosestyle: Best known for assembling fierce ensembles for the Kardashian clan and Giuliana Rancic, celebrity stylist Monica Rose uses her after-work hours to create enviable outfits for her daughter. Considering the tyke shares a name with luxury designer Azzedine Alaïa, it’s no surprise she can pull off mixed prints and denim on denim.
2. @abi194: She’s your average baby with squishy cheeks, chubby thighs… and a penchant for pleated skirts, vintage-style tees and dramatic sunglasses.
3. @gavinduh: Few men can pull off this retro look with sky-high hair, but this four-year-old California kid sets the bar pretty high for haute hipsters.
4. @tori__hendrix: Little Lucca Valentine trots around the globe with her event planner mom, Tori, who captures the tot’s bohemian and vintage-inspired get-ups.
6. @kelli_murray: Is it weird to be envious of a two-year-old’s wardrobe?
7. @luisafere: He got it from his momma! Uber-glamourous fashion-stylist-slash-mother Luisa Fernanda Espinosa documents the designer duds worn by her dashing son. He’s even curated his own Gilt sale.
8. @hails_world: If you didn’t want to accept that overalls are back in fashion, this five-year-old will make you a believer.
9. @osias_va: Blazer? Check. Haphazardly thrown scarf? Check. Duck boots that actually look chic? Check!
11. @alexander_yan: The jacket, the acid wash jeans, the brooding stare — this mini model is destined for the limelight. On Instagram, he even mimics celebrity looks, from Kanye West to Karl Lagerfeld.
12. @ewkak: Some kids play with stuffed leopards, but four-year-old Michelle accessorizes with the print from head to toe.
Which of the 13 Insta-fashion stars is your favorite? Sound off in the comments below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?