The 35 Most Fashionable Instagram Accounts, Hands Down
We know — urging you to follow 35 stylish people is a pretty big deal. But if you’re a fashion lover, you’re going to want to make room on your feed for all of these drop-dead gorg accounts. From fashion bloggers sharing their outfit of the day to editors taking pics of their shoes in a cab (Eva Chen, we’re looking at you), this ultimate Insta list will blow you and your closet away. Trust us, you don’t want to miss out on the fashion-filled storm that’s going to ensue riiiiightttt… NOW!
2. Tuula Vintage: Australian bombshell Jessica Stein travels the world while documenting her chic and effortless style. If you want globe-trotting looks to (try to) copy, here’s your inspo. (via tuulavintage)
5. Margo and Me: This adorably chic fashion blog centers around a pretty lady and her French bulldog Margo. Unfortunately for the pup-obsessed, Margo appears pretty infrequently on this stylin’ feed… but when she does, it’s wonderful. (via margoandme)
6. Could I Have That: Samantha Wennerstrom’s Insta gallery has a minimalistic feel. With lots of black and white compositions (and the occasional beach shot), this feed is not one you want to miss. (via couldihavethat)
7. Park + Cube: The ‘grams of London-based photographer and graphic designer, Shini Park, are truly breathtaking. If you’re looking for a fashion feed that is sprinkled with food pics and beautiful landscapes, parkncube will not disappoint. (via parkncube)
10. Happily Grey: Our favorite Nashville personal style blogger has one of the most stunning feeds ever. Mary Seng’s photos are guaranteed to bring some fashion inspo with every single snap. (via happilygrey)
11. Jxxsy: Besides the fact that Natalie Joos is the most adorable writer/photog in the world, her Insta gallery is not far behind. She proves that fashion doesn’t have to be taken so seriously. (via jxxsy)
12. Say Hello Max: As a fashion, beauty and health expert, Tienlyn shows off her own striking beauty with lots of drool-worthy looks. Also, her completely appropriate captions will make you smile. (via sayhellomax)
13. Eva Chen: If you follow Lucky editor-in-chief, Eva Chen, you’ll know that her account is one of the most fun to follow in the fashion world. Her signature pics are the ones she takes in the back of her cab, featuring her shoes, bag and a piece of fruit (or two). (via evachen212)
14. Jillian Harris Design: This former Bachelorette may have been featured in our roundup of the most colorful Instagram feeds, but she’s also super stylish. Clearly, we’re fans. (via jillianharrisdesign)
17. Who What Wear: Packed with street style, celeb snaps and more, the Who What Wear feed sure has an eye for style. But hey, would you expect anything less from a leading fashion website? (via whowhatwear)
21. Megan Hess Illustration: For a totally different take on style, follow fashion illustrator extraordinaire, Megan Hess. She’s been commissioned by Chanel, Dior, Vogue and Vanity Fair, to name a few. (via meganhessillustration)
23. Studio Dore: This major #shoeporn moment is brought to you by the studio of the lovely French illustrator and photographer, Garance Dore. You can expect lots more where that came from, plus a whole plethora of behind-the-scenes stuff. (via studiodore)
25. The Man Repeller: Fashion’s favorite funny lady infuses humor with hardcore fashion. Her feed is filled with fashion-forward, trendy looks that women love, but men debatably hate. (via manrepeller)
26. Gary Pepper Girl: Not that she needs any more followers, but the blogosphere’s leading lady (Nicole Warne) has one of the most fun feeds to follow in fashion. She travels the globe and seems to have literally the perfect outfit for every single occasion. And that signature cat eye! (via garypeppergirl)
28. Blair Eadie: As one of the most influential fashion bloggers ever, Blair Eadie has an Instagram feed full of swoon-worthy #lotd. Expect lots and lots of outfit and accessory inspiration from the founder of Atlantic-Pacific. (via blaireadiebee)
29. Tamu McPherson: If you want a behind-the-scenes look at Fashion Week, Tamu’s your girl. She hits up all the best runway shows, exclusive parties and doesn’t skimp out on street style. Her personal looks aren’t too shabby, either. (via tamumcpherson)
30. Sunkissed Steph: This adorable personal style blogger has got true taste when it comes to simple, classic fashion. For a no-frills feed that doesn’t lack in personality, Stephanie Nguyen’s got you covered. (via sunkissedstephblog)
Who is your favorite fashionable Instagrammer to follow? Let us know in the comments below… and make sure you’re following us on Insta!
Still haven't taken up that new creative skills you swore you'd learn this year? Or ready to take your design skills to the next level? Let's say so long to the weirdest year ever by checking those big learn-something-new goals off our perpetual to-do lists.
We've teamed up with Clorox to give you the gift of unlimited creativity now through the end of the year. Once you sign up, you can take as many of our 120+ classes as you want for FREE for one whole month!
Here's how it works:
- Head to brit.co/learn and sign up for the "All Access Pass."
- Use the code "CLOROXCARES" at checkout to redeem your free month of classes.
- You will be automagically signed up for Clorox's email list once you redeem your free all access pass. (It's the #1 Choice for Disinfection!)
- Your pass lasts one month from when you checkout. This means you have unlimited access to all the classes during that month.
This offer is valid now through December 27, 2020.
Browse our catalog to find the right class for you, tell a friend and take the class together over Zoom, or organize a 'cocktails + crafts' night with a friend in your bubble so you can learn something new together.
What are you waiting for? Time to start learning all the things!
Thanks to Clorox for making this happen! When it counts, trust Clorox.