The Most Wished-for Amazon Items Right Now
Our list of Amazon loves is always growing. From the best-selling health and wellness items to skincare essentials you’ve never heard of, the list of reasons to fill your shopping cart seems never-ending. Of course, factoring in quality products when you’re browsing is key, so we’re rounding up the most wished-for products Amazon users are eyeing. Keep scrolling below to see what you need to be buying this month.
MOST WISHED-FOR BOOK
1. Cravings: Hungry for More by Chrissy Teigen ($30): Chrissy Teigen is back with another cookbook, and this one is equally as delicious as the first. Each page includes a delightful balance of comfort foods (like pancakes and pad thai) to quick and healthy-ish dinners. Trust us: You’re not going to want to rifle through this one on an empty stomach.
MOST WISHED-FOR BEAUTY PRODUCT
2. TruSkin Naturals Vitamin C Serum ($20): Anti-aging may have just met its match. This serum promises to combat your worst skin scenarios like wrinkles, dark spots, and sun spots in one easy-to-use formula. Plus, the vitamin C-packed product is loaded with ingredients that’ll leave your face feeling brighter than ever before. (It’s no wonder this one is so wished-for!)
MOST WISHED-FOR CLOTHING ITEM
3. ZANZEA Women’s Loose Pullover ($10+): Hello, autumn weather! This sweater will become an instant cozy staple in your fall wardrobe. Toss it on with a pair of leggings, or layer it over a shirt or blouse. The opportunities to flaunt your inner fashionista with it are truly endless. Oh, and did we mention it comes in 15 flattering tones too?
MOST WISHED-FOR ELECTRONIC
4. Ring Wi-Fi Enable Doorbell ($100): You know that anxious feeling you get when an unanticipated guest rings the doorbell? Turn to this WiFi-enabled device and sync it with your phone and Alexa device to see and talk to visitors before letting anyone in. It also gives you motion detection alerts any time someone approaches your home, so you’ll feel at ease even when you aren’t around.
MOST WISHED-FOR OUTDOOR ITEM
5. Coleman Sundome 4-Person Tent ($59): There are still a few weekends left of camping season, or you can always grab some gear for next year. Consumers love this four-person tent for its easy-pitch style and quality-backed Coleman brand. Rumor has it that setup can be done in 10 minutes or less, so you’ll be able to dedicate more time to the place you love best — the great outdoors!
MOST WISHED-FOR WELLNESS ITEM
6. Homedics White Noise Sound Machine ($25): Lack of sleep got you down? Use this sleek sound machine to (finally) restore your zzz’s. It comes with six relaxing sounds to lull you to sleep in no time. Plus, the compact design makes it easy to travel with too.
MOST WISHED-FOR BABY ITEM
7. Metene Medical Forehead and Ear Thermometer ($28): The importance of having a thermometer around for your little one can’t be overstated. And this tool is your best bet to detect a fever in your infant. It has forehead and ear monitoring modes and color indicators based on the reading, so you’ll love the reliability of knowing exactly what’s going on.
MOST WISHED-FOR PET ITEM
8. DELOMO Pet Grooming Glove ($14): If Fido has a shedding problem, you’re not going to want to look any further than these grooming gloves. The soft, rubber bristles remove hair from all of your pets while gently giving them a massage in the process. Use them at bath time or bedtime for a solution that’s a win-win for both you and your pet.
MOST WISHED-FOR OFFICE ITEM
9. Canon Office and Business All-In-One Printer ($180): Whether you have an at-home business or personal printing needs, customers are buying this all-in-one option. It’s fully loaded with features like wireless mobile printing, cloud access, and faxing/scanning capabilities. Plus, it’s a deal at under $200.
MOST WISHED-FOR GAME
10. PlayMonster Relative Insanity Party Game ($21): Party games are so *in*. And this one is sure to be an instant crowd-pleaser. To play, draw a prompt card from the pile and challenge your fellow players to finish the sentence with a clever punchline. Sit back and watch as hilarity ensues in your epic next gathering.
MOST WISHED-FOR ORGANIZATION ITEM
11. purifyou Reusable Mesh Bags ($13): Ziplock bags are so last year. Restore your commitment to an eco-friendly kitchen by replacing your disposable bags with these much-loved reusable ones. Place your favorite snacks or produce in the breathable, close-tie sack that’s equipped to hold up to 11 pounds of continents. Since they’re machine washable, you’ll be able to use them again and again.
MOST WISHED-FOR LUGGAGE
12. Fjallraven Kanken Classic Pack ($104): When you’re going from point A to B, you’ll want a pack that holds up against the elements. This stylish pick is dirt-resistant, water-resistant, and can be wiped down, so you’ll never worry about airport spills or commuter leaks ruining your travel plans again.
MOST WISHED-FOR CLEANING ITEM
13. Bottle Bright Hydrapak Tabs ($8): Let’s be honest, water bottles are a pain to clean. These dissolvable tabs are game-changing for your sanitary routine. Simply drop the grime-fighting tablet in the bottle to rid it of substances and bacteria and wait 15 to 30 minutes for it to fizz, and your drinking vessel will be as good as new again.
MOST WISHED-FOR BEDDING ITEM
14. Bedsure Flannel Fleece Luxury Blanket ($19): Snuggle up to this flannel fleece blanket on all the cold nights to come. Its plushy yet lightweight design provides the ultimate comfort for any couches or bed. And if the extra soft touch doesn’t win you over, the variety of colors to choose from sure will.
MOST WISHED-FOR GROCERY ITEM
15. Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil ($11): Coconut oil is the most versatile ingredient you never knew you needed. Use it for baking or incorporate it into your beauty regime. Since it’s made from pure, unrefined, organic coconut, you (and every other Amazon user) will feel good about using it.
What are your favorite Amazon buys? Share with us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.