The Most Wished-for Items on Amazon Right Now
It’s no secret we love online shopping. Between buzzed buying, trend shopping, or scooping up useful items we didn’t know we needed, we’ve covered *all* fronts. Well, here’s one more for you. Each day, Amazon rounds up its most wished-for items among its millions of users, and we’ve corralled their most tried and true daily product winners here. Whether you need a conversation-sparking bookclub read or a fresh new outfit to rock for fall, Amazon’s most highly sought-after items offer something for everyone. Keep scrolling — and start shopping!
MOST WISHED-FOR BOOK
1. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis ($23): Founder of the popular lifestyle website TheChicSite.com brings you this witty and refreshing New York Times bestselling book. If you desperately need to prioritize the most important person in your life — you — then the anecdotes and mantras here will have you feeling motivated in no time.
MOST WISHED-FOR BEAUTY PRODUCT
2. COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch ($5): Banish pesky blemishes with this handy pimple cure-all. Simply apply the hydrocolloid patch to a whitehead to protect against bacteria, reduce inflammation, and ultimately speed up your healing time. Trust us when we say you’re going to want to add these to your beauty bag.
MOST WISHED-FOR CLOTHING ITEM
3. DEARCASE Women’s Long Sleeve T-Shirt Dress ($10+): Every wardrobe needs a staple cotton dress. This one, equipped with long sleeves and a comfy, breathable design, will take you from summer through all the colder months with the help of a little layering. Plus, it comes in several adorable colors to boot.
MOST WISHED-FOR ELECTRONIC
4. Kindle Paperwhite E-Reader ($120): We can’t think of a better way to cruise through a chilly fall weekend than with a cup of tea, an ultra-soft blanket, and a good book. Of course, hitting the bookstore isn’t always convenient, so upgrading to this digital reader will bring the novel shopping right to you. And for those wary of making the swap from books to an e-reader, the no-glare and paper-like design will win you over in no time.
MOST WISHED-FOR OUTDOOR ITEM
5. Hydro Flask Stainless Steel Water Bottle ($45+): Hydration is key. If you want a good, trusty water bottle to keep by your side, this vacuum-insulated stainless steel vessel is one of the best available options out there. With a 32- or 40-ounce design and several different colors to choose from, this water bottle is the perfect companion for that 10-mile hike — or an all-day movie marathon on the couch.
MOST WISHED-FOR WELLNESS ITEM
6. Premium Collagen Peptides Powder ($28): Bring the buzziest health supplement of the moment to your medicine cabinet. This unflavored powder can be mixed into foods, sauces, or smoothies to boost the vitality of your hair, skin, and nails (AKA, all the important things).
MOST WISHED-FOR BABY ITEM
7. Summer Infant Contoured Changing Pad ($29): Make changing a breeze for both baby AND you. The contoured sides and belt on this pad keep your little one snug and in place and help to curtail any potentially dangerous squirming. That along with the cushy, quilted padding and 100 percent waterproof design make this a must-have for your baby’s nursery.
MOST WISHED-FOR PET ITEM
8. AmazonBasics Pet Training and Puppy Pads ($18): When Spot simply refuses to do his business outside, you’re going to be so happy that you have these puppy pads. They’re absorbent, leak-proof, and all-around reliable for your indoor pet potty training needs.
MOST WISHED-FOR OFFICE ITEM
9. Paper Mate Flair Felt Tip Pens ($20): Remember when toting a stash of colored pens to school was cool? Bring back that feeling again with this 12-pack felt tip set. It includes the full range of colors in a smudge-resistant ink to help you tackle all your work tasks in the most beautiful way.
MOST WISHED-FOR GAME
10. Exploding Kittens Card Game ($20): If you have a game night coming up, you’ll want to add this product to your collection. After all, it IS one of the most-funded Kickstarter projects to date. (Just don’t let the, er, slightly disturbing title fool you; it’s essentially a unique version of Russian roulette.)
MOST WISHED-FOR ORGANIZATION ITEM
11. Rubbermaid Food Storage Containers ($20): From meal prepping to keeping your farmers’ market finds in full view, it’s always handy to have a variety of storage containers in full supply. This 42-piece set is an excellent way to completely replace that sad, mismatched stash you’ve been working with.
MOST WISHED-FOR LUGGAGE
12. Coolife 3-Piece Set Suitcase ($120): It’s time to jet-set in style. This three-piece set features 20-, 24-, and 28-inch hard-cased suitcases to get you from point A to B with absolute ease. And if you’re not a fan of the blue hue, there are several other sleek shades to choose from.
MOST WISHED-FOR CLEANING ITEM
13. Bissell Portable Carpet Cleaner-Corded ($150): Don’t let carpet stains from your pup or kitty ruin your day; this portable vac is equipped to handle these and then some. It comes with a flex hose and pet-stain trapper tool, which means it has scrubbing power that can tackle those tough-to-reach places. Now, if only you could train your furry friend to NOT make those messes in the first place…
MOST WISHED-FOR BEDDING ITEM
14. Nestl Bedding Twin XL Bed Sheets ($27): Have a student heading to campus this fall? Don’t send them off without this bestselling Twin XL sheet set. Users rave about their quality and softness, especially given their very low price point. At just under $30 for a flat sheet, a fitted sheet, and a pillowcase, we can hardly blame them.
MOST WISHED-FOR GROCERY ITEM
15. Miracle Noodle ($17, pack of six): Enjoy the pasta you love — guilt-free. Unlike typical spaghetti, these noodles are made from the konjac plant, so they’re soy-free, grain-free, gluten-free, and vegan to accommodate all types of dietary needs. They come in angel hair, rice, and fettuccine varieties, so you can eat all the carbs you want, just the way you like ’em.
What’s in your Amazon cart? Share with us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Amazon)