9 New + Creative Ways to Give Someone a Coffee Mug Gift
“I have too many coffee mugs,” said no one ever. That’s why they make for the perfect go-to gift. But sometimes gifting *just* a mug can be less than thrilling. Whether it’s a phone case, notepad or their favorite coffee, little extras kick things up a notch and make it a gift worth giving this season. Scroll through to check out our favorite pairings below.
1. I <3 My Cat Mug ($12) + Cat Lady Pin ($10): We’re all shopping for a cat lady this holiday season. When their furry friends are their best friends, a cat lady pin and this “I <3 my cat” mug make for the purrfect gift.
2. Hustle Mug ($18) + #GirlBoss iPhone 6 Case ($40): For the #GirlBoss in your life, you can’t go wrong with a phone case and this mug. After all, they’re probably workaholics who are constantly answering emails on their iPhone, and caffeine is a must to survive the work day.
4. Coffee Yeah! Mug ($10) + Coffee Beans ($18): For the peeps that must wake up and smell the coffee, opt for the classic gift of a coffee mug and beans. Bonus points if you know their favorite type of coffee.
5. Reindeer Mug Kit ($29) + Spiced Chili Hot Chocolate Mix ($15): But if they’re more of a hot chocolate person, spice things up a bit with chili-flavored hot chocolate mix and this adorable chalkboard mug. Go above and beyond with gingerbread reindeer that they can perch on their mug.
6. May Contain Gin Mug ($19) + Cheers Coasters ($14, set of 12): This set is perfect for your pal that might be sipping on something a *little* stronger than coffee. Take it to the next level by adding their favorite booze to the gift.
7. Literally Cannot Even Mug ($22) + Knit Gloves ($20): Is your friend always cold? Keep their hands toasty with a chic pair of gloves and this mug, because they literally cannot even when it’s below zero out there.
9. The Adventure Begins Mug ($13) + Geometric Succulent Planter ($25): A camp mug is a no-brainer for the outdoorsy type. And if they love the outdoors, chances are their favorite way to decorate is with succulents. You can never have enough succulents.
Will you be gifting any of these pairs this year? Chat with us in the comments.