10 Cute Coffee Mugs to Take With You to Class
When you’ve been up until 4am studying for an 8am class, chances are you’re going to need a little bit of help to stay awake during that exam. We’re guessing it also means that you’re probably not going to have a leisurely morning where you can have a relaxing cup of coffee in your dorm. If you need that boost of caffeine to also be portable, invest in one of these super cute travel mugs.
2. Glacier Park Travel Mug ($30): Get that classic Pendelton blanket print with this mug that will also keep you warm and cozy, but in a different kind of way.
3. Kate Spade Mug ($18): Cold hands, warm hearts, can’t lose.
4. Leather Mason Jar Mug ($30): If your mason jar obsession is still going strong, here’s a way to use it on-the-go.
5. Wakey Wakey Travel Mug ($12): Here’s a mug that will help wake you up in not one way, but two.
6. Hot Mess Travel Mug ($10): Here’s one for when you really need some coffee after that Saturday night.
7. Wine Coffee Mug ($29): Welp, at least you’re being honest.
8. Forest Place Travel Mug ($25): When you’re stuck in a lecture in the middle of a super sunny day use this mug to help you pretend you’re exploring an enchanted forest instead.
9. Porcelain Travel Mug ($20): If anything is going to liven up your morning, it’s going to be this rainbow mug.
10. Bodum Travel French Press ($21): Want a French press coffee with all the convenience of a travel mug? Well, voila!
Did you just buy a cute travel mug? Share a link with us in the comments below.