When it comes to your morning beauty routine, keeping it under the 30-minute mark can be a pipe dream. Between your super involved skincare regimen, mastering the latest makeup trend and hacking an office-friendly hairstyle, getting ready to conquer your nine-to-five can be a bit of a chore. Who wouldn’t want to simplify a few steps so you can score a few extra minutes of shut-eye? One solution is to invest in multi-tasking beauty products that guarantee a #flawless face while cutting your primp sesh in half. Not sure what to buy? Here are eight multipurpose products designed to help you get glammed up in the morning with time to spare.
1. Honest Beauty Magic Balm ($18): If there’s one multipurpose item you need in your beauty bag, it’s Honest Beauty’s Magic Balm. This all-in-one, pocket-sized product will make all your beauty wishes come true. Looking to highlight your cheekbones? Want to hydrate your cuticles? Need to soothe your dry, irritated nose? This all-purpose balm does it all.
2. Pixi by Petra Multibalm ($12): Infused with aloe vera, shea butter and rose hip oil, this crème-powdered formula balm is perfect for adding a hint of color to any area of your face. Swipe this multi balm across your lips and lightly pat it with your finger across your cheeks. How’s that for efficiency?
3. Lanolips 101 Ointment Multipurpose Superbalm ($17): Winter is just around the corner, so now’s the time to give your skin some much-needed TLC. This multipurpose superbalm by Lanolips will take care of all your moisturizing needs — and we do mean all of them. This ultra-pure lanolin blend will seal moisture into those super dry areas, and it won’t leave an oily residue. Quickly dab this next-level ointment on in the a.m. and carry it with you throughout the day so you can get your skin supple in seconds. Honestly, we just want to dip our whole bodies in this product — is that weird?
4. NARS The Multiple ($39): This product is a cult classic for a reason. The all-in-one, cream-to-powder stick can be used as an eyeshadow, blush or lip balm. It evenly highlights and warms your complexion thanks to gorgeous tones of mauve and bronze. Done and done.
5. Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Cinema City CC Cheek Blusher ($39): This two-in-one product has everything you could ever want for a no makeup-makeup look. Twist the top off and you’ll find a tube filled with a lightweight, SPF 30, UV-protected CC cream. Pop off the top and you’ll find an amazing cream blusher. Use these two together to moisturize, brighten, firm and smooth out your skin tone. Or, you know, just buy it for the cute packaging.
6. Clarins Beauty Flash Balm ($35): If skincare is your top priority when you wake up, then you have to buy this multipurpose product. Not only can this cult favorite be used as a mask to help brighten and moisturize your skin, but it can also be used as a primer to help make your makeup really pop and last all day. With ingredients such as witch hazel, rice starch and algae extract, this formula will bring dehydrated skin back to life in no time flat.
7. Giorgio Armani Beauty Eye and Brow Maestro ($35): If we could wake up with perfect eyebrows every single day, we’d cry happy tears. But until that day comes, here’s an all-in-one option that will make your brows (and more!) look better than ever. This show-stopping product can be used as a bronzer, eyeshadow, lip color or eyeliner, or for a root touch-up. That’s a lot of ways to use one product! And for $35, this purchase surely feels like a steal.
8. Living Proof Blowout and Finishing Spray ($24): When your hair is looking a little limp, this tiny bottle of happiness will give it the volume it desperately needs. In addition to making your blowout last all day long, this beauty buy can double as a hairspray to keep locks firmly in place. With a little spritz, you’ll add just the right amount of body and shine to your strands and be ready to sprint out the door.
Want more hair products? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.