Nate Berkus + Target’s New Nature-Inspired Collection Is Perfect for a New Year Refresh
If your New Year’s goals include refreshing your space, you need to check out the new Nate Berkus and Target collection. Berkus believes natural elements are going to be a huge decor trend in 2017, which is why this collection is full of gorgeous woven baskets, wood candle holders and chic stoneware bowls. The best part? You don’t need to splurge on a whole makeover: Just one or two of these pieces could completely transform your space. Scroll down to check out some of the latest home accessories from the 2017 spring collection.
1. Nate Berkus Painted Wood Hurricane Candle Holder ($35): A couple of candles on your dining table create an instant warm and cozy vibe. Add a chic color-dipped aspect and you’ve got a home decor piece you’ll use all year long.
2. Nate Berkus Stoneware Painted Feather Trinket Dish ($17, set of three): Keep your baubles contained with a set of minimalistic feather trinket dishes. Instead of stowing away all of your pretty jewels, try putting them on display for a little extra bedroom flair.
3. Nate Berkus Filled Candle ($13): With the holidays over, it might be time to trade in those festive scents for something a little fresher. This powder blue candle comes in an amber scent and is geometric in all the right places.
4. Nate Berkus Ceramic Urchin Box ($13): Give your entryway or bedside table an on-trend spiky accent without paying an arm and a leg. This white urchin bowl is ideal for using as a catch-all for your keys or everyday jewelry.
5. Nate Berkus Lidded Storage Basket ($70): If organizing your home was one of your New Year’s resolutions, you’ll love the options this stylish basket gives you. The black and natural weave gives your space a cool, boho vibe, while the lid keeps all your potential clutter neatly under wraps.
6. Nate Berkus Glass Top Table ($90): Small-space dwellers will love the size of this wood and gold side table. This metallic, yet low-key piece will add an everyday luxe element to your decor scheme. It’s practically begging for a spot in your living room.
7. Nate Berkus Textured Stripe Pillow ($30): Cozy up in the next few months with a new throw pillow that has just the right amount of texture and knobbly goodness. The soft gray thread and pops of baby blue is a fab color combo for pairing with brighter palettes and pretty blankets.
8. Nate Berkus Textured Stripe Pouf ($60): Craving texture but in a fresh, spring-inspired color palette? This bright white pouf is sure to slay your living room decor and keep your feet happily propped up during your next movie sesh.
9. Nate Berkus Woven Throw Blanket ($50): Winter still has some chilly nights planned, so make sure your cozy game is on-point with plenty of cuddly material. This gorgeous throw is a soft, neutral hue that’s perfect for pairing with colorful pillows and bold metallics.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)