It’s official! Spring has officially sprung, and we are HERE for it. Though most may associate warm-weather holidays with Easter or the Fourth of July, our beauty-loving hearts melt for a lesser know day of celebration — National Fragrance Day on March 21! What better time to discover a scent that is perfectly suited for your personality? But with so many options to choose from, selecting the right one can be daunting. Scroll down to find what perfume pairs perfectly with your personality.
The drama queen
1. Missoni Eau de Parfum ($112): Missoni’s new fragrance is dedicated to exuberant women and smells just as whimsical as its dreamy bottle suggests. The inspo behind the scent — freedom, creativity and joie de vivre — makes an ideal fit for those of us who have a flare for the dramatics and over-the-top style.
2. Neom Organics Energy Burst On the Go Mist ($61): Start your morning off right with this specially formulated energy-boosting fragrance that features notes of grapefruit and lemon zest, and a hint of rosemary. As per the directions: “Spritz. Kick Ass. Repeat.” Done, done and done.
3. Aerin Evening Rose Eau de Parfum ($115): Indulge in this uber-femme concoction with romantic hints of cognac and rose. Even on the dreariest of days, a spritz will keep your feminine charms in working order.
4. Commodity Goods Rain ($105): Walk to the beat of your own “floral symphony” with the light-hearted, airy vibes of this flowery scent. Bergamot, freesia, and lotus blossom blend with refreshing springtime dew to keep every bohemian princess smelling like a freshly assembled flower crown.
5. Miu Miu L’Eau Bleue Eau de Parfum ($90): This light and youthful scent is tailor-made for gals whose sense of style turns heads. Delicate, subtle, and refreshingly floral with notes of akigalawood, this scent should be spritzed when you’re ready to make a bold statement in more ways than one.
the glam gal
6. Victor & Rolf BonBon Couture ($115): Fellow divas, rejoice! The sultry and feminine olfactory potion is primed to make you smile. A haute confection that does the flirting for you is exactly what you’ll get when you grab this scent.
7. Erborian Korean Skin Therapy Nokcha Drop Eau de Toilette ($43): Wanderlust-driven babes in need of a new springtime fragrance should check out this green tea-infused blend from Erborian. The French label incorporates traditional Korean elements like Boseong Green Tea extract to create a fresh, yet relaxing fragrance for ladies who like to travel the globe.
8. Jo Malone Blue Hyacinth ($70): If living the unconventional lifestyle of an artist — or at least a country home in Sussex — sounds appealing to you, check out The Bloomsbury Set by Jo Malone. It’s inspired by a blooming English garden, with hints of hyacinth, geranium, and vetiver, and we find inspiration in every last one of these limited-edition fragrances.
9. Tom Ford Black Orchid ($140): For detail-oriented babes who like to get things right, you can always rely on this cult-favorite scent. You’ll feel polished to perfection in this scrumptious scent, created by Tom Ford, favored by none other than Gwyneth Paltrow, and filled with notes of sultry wood and rich fruit.
the sassy broad
10. Carolina Herrera Good Girl ($90): Good girl? Who, you? Far from it when you spritz this aroma. Featuring hints of jasmine, wood, almond, and coffee, each waft of this stunner is filled with contradictions — just like you.
the cool girl
11. Le Labo Lys 41 Perfume Oil ($144): If it’s good enough for our fave cool girl, Alexa Chung, then it works for us. What better endorsement could you get for a scent that will low-key stun upon application? The innovative oil-based scent is full of floral tones from jasmine to tuberose, and even a hint of spicy lily for just the right amount of luxury.
Which fragrance suits your sense of style? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.