5 New Foundations That Will Give Your Complexion Life
You know what they say: “New season, new everything.” New shoes, a new bag, a new signature drink — you name it. Fall is the perfect time of year to hit the restart button on your signature look — especially in the beauty department. The summer-to-fall weather change calls for a seriously nourishing foundation that can work overtime to make up for the loss of humidity in the air. Not to mention, a new foundation can give your complexion an instant jolt that will carry your fresh face straight to winter. Lucky for you, there’s a new crop of seriously gorgeous products to choose from. Here are the five new foundations that are giving us life right now.
1. REVLON Photoready Insta-Fix Makeup ($14): Every girl should have a grab-and-go foundation stick in her makeup bag for touch-ups throughout the day. This option’s light-filtering technology gives skin an instantly perfected, practically retouched look. Swipe your problem areas and gently tap the product into your skin with your fingertips, and bam! You’re Insta-ready.
2. Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation ($40): Whether your all-nighters are study sessions in the library or dance parties in da club, this foundation will stay put. Best of all, it’s almost three times more pigmented than your average foundation, so you don’t have to build up your coverage. Just a drop or two should do the trick.
3. Kevyn Aucoin The Etherealist Skin Illuminating Foundation ($58): Girls with dryer skin types, this one’s for you! This moisture-packed foundation creates an almost airbrushed appearance, leaving skin with a radiant glow rivaling a Snapchat filter. We suggest buffing the foundation on with a dense, full tapered-top foundation brush. Simply sweep the brush to apply, then stipple it to add more coverage.
4. bareMinerals BAREPRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation ($30): Gals with oily skin, we got you too. You’ll love this 12-hour foundation for its formula made with 90 percent vitamins and minerals. It offers breathable, light-as-a-feather coverage to boot, so you can have your cake without having to wear it too ;)
5. Clinique Superbalanced Silk Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($25): Looking for a lighter option for sheer, semi-matte coverage? Stop the search — this is the one. The word “silk” doesn’t just describe its texture — the foundation is actually enriched with silk to make blending a total breeze.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty must-haves.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.