These 8 All-Natural Makeup Products Will Give You a Fresh Face for Fall
New season, new look, right? With the start of fall, you might want to take a second look at what’s inside your makeup bag — you know, those compacts that are worn down to their last nugget of powder and those bitty stubs stuck in your lipstick tube — stat. While you’re at it, it’s probably a good idea to toss the stuff with bad-for-you ingredients (like phthalates) that aren’t doing your face or the planet any favors. To that end, we’ve gathered the latest in green makeup (no chemicals here) that will not only get your face selfie-ready, but also give you a small sigh of relief that you’re doing good by using them. Scroll down for your new makeup besties, perfect for achieving a fresh fall face.
1. Jersey Shore Cosmetics All Natural Radiant Gold Leaf Highlighter ($22): The days are already getting shorter, and that golden glow you’ve been cultivating all summer long is starting to fade. This shimmery highlighter, which is 100% vegan, touts edible gold leaf as one of its ingredients, and will give you that luminous look you’ve grown to love long after the sun sets.
2. Jane Iredale Smooth Affair for Eyes ($32): Finding a creamy eye shadow that stays put is a lot like finding a great relationship — you want one that won’t budge and is in it for the long haul. This one can make the commitment: Pure coco glycerides and mineral powders make for a buttery-smooth finish without creases or smudges.
3. Pacifica Dream Big Mascara ($16): What makes this mascara unique isn’t the unicorn packaging (though that is pretty cool); it’s the two-in-one brush system that flicks from long to short with a twist. Natural plant fibers help build lashes up, while the long brush lengthens and the shorter brush fills in for more volume.
4. Klorane BB Eye Cream With Soothing Cornflower ($26): Like a double shot from Starbucks, this concealer will give your look the jolt it needs in the morning. Caffeine and cornflower water depuff (the cooling metal tip feels oh-so-good), while tinted, light-reflecting mineral pigments downplay dark shadows.
5. 100% Pure 2nd Skin Foundation Olive Squalane + Fruit Pigments ($45): Need a foundation that’s also good for your skin? Found: This one has extracts of peach, cherry, cocoa and pomegranate that deliver antioxidant vitamins to protect your complexion. And while most natural foundation formulas read sheer, this one doesn’t: The serum consistency builds for adjustable coverage.
6. Bare Minerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor ($18): This cream-to-matte formula glides on super slick and doesn’t feel sticky or tacky going on; it lasts through kisses and cocktails. And no worries about finding that perfect nude shade for fall: This collection features a range of shades that complement any skin tone.
7. Zuzu Luxe Mosaic Illuminator ($30): Complexion looking a little dull from sun withdrawal? Give it a lift with the rich minerals and jojoba extracts in this bronzing palette. The honeycomb design picks up all of the highlighting shades and lights up your face for a luminous and pretty finish.
8. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush ($28): The main ingredient in this blush is natural clay from the Amazon that’s harvested and baked by the sun, making this powder totally nutrient-rich. Once you brush it on, it gives you a fade-free finish that lasts from morning to night.
Looking for more natural beauty beyond makeup? Visit our Pinterest for more must-haves.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.