Our Present To You: 20 No-Sew Gifts You Can Make
In case you haven’t heard, the most massive gift-giving day of the year is, like, here. DIY gifts are some of the best to give and to receive, but with the clock ticking, forget yanking out the Singer and threading the bobbin. Instead, we’re presenting a roundup of 20 swoon-worthy projects that don’t require the use of a foot pedal.
1. Sequin Heart Elbow Patch: If this isn’t the most adorable thing under the tree this year, we don’t know what is. Buy a standard French fisherman shirt anywhere (no, seriously, you can get them anywhere). Then make it memorable with a little sequin trim, glue, and love. (via Unique USA)
2. Graphic Tea Towels: While straight-stiched vegetable tea towels from Aunt Rhonda are lovely, some kitchen mavens require something a little more mod. These little quicker DIY uppers do the trick. (via Fine & Feathered)
6. Embellished Glovettes: Suitable for typing away in your office or simply showing off a fab manicure, these Alexander McQueen knockoffs are ones any recipient would be happy to unwrap. (via P.S. I Made This)
10. No-Knit Scarf : It’s a classic gift no doubt, but this one is a little more hip, and here’s the twist: You didn’t have to spend the past month re-watching Downton Abbey while working those knitting needles to make it. (via Martha Stewart)
20. Silver Sequined Collar Tee Create this little number, and you’re basically answering your pal’s burning question: “What should I wear for New Year’s Eve?!” And for that, she thanks you. (via Brit + Co)
What no-sew gifts are you on your to-make list? Talk to us in the comments below.