15 Balloons to Make Your New Year’s Eve Party Festive AF
Between tying up loose ends at work and getting ready for the holidays, 2016 is creeping up on us *so* quickly. And with another night of celebration just around the corner, it’s time to start planning your last-minute party. Haven’t thought about NYE decorations yet? Don’t worry — filling a few festive balloons gets the job D-O-N-E. Check out our fave buys and DIYs below.
1. StudioPep Champagne Balloon ($8): Champagne is NYE’s biggest fan. Pick up a couple of these bubbly balloons to make your space uber festive.
2. Oversized Balloon With Accessoriess: Snag a jumbo balloon on your trip to the party store and accessorize it with loads of black and gold ribbon. Top it off with a 2016 cutout for maximum impact. (via vtwonen)
3. Little Miss Party New Years in a Box Kit ($69): We know, we know. Spending almost $70 for a NYE kit sounds like an investment, but you get a bunch of stuff. Not only does it come with two kinds of festive balloons, but you also get loads of extras like photo booth props, cake toppers and more. Bonus: You can use most of it for next year’s party too.
4. Gold Foil Confetti Balloons: Even though New Year’s Eve is all about the gold and black, you know we have to add a punch of color in there somewhere. Take simple, multi-hued balloons to the next level with this gold foil DIY. (via Alex and Alexa)
5. The Great Lakes Party On Balloons ($12): This set features some balloons with fun blurbs and some plain ones as well. It’s the perfect set if you’re looking for something on the simpler side.
7. Studio Mucci Sunny Side Up Balloon & Tassel Garland Tail ($39): The best part about this balloon set is that it comes with a tassel garland that you can hang in your space even after the big party. Upcycling FTW.
8. Anthropologie Glittering Balloon Kit ($16): Who isn’t excited to ring in the new year? Show your guests that you’re thrilled to celebrate with them with this jumbo option.
10. Drop It Modern Custom Party Package ($46): “Yaas” was easily one of our most-used phrases of 2015, so it’s only fitting that we end the year with mylar balloons that feed the obsession.
11. Gold Splatter Paint Balloons: If you’re on a tight budget, this DIY is ideal. All you need are a few solid balloons and some gold paint to splatter them with. Quick, easy AND cheap! (via StudioDIY)
12. The Flair Exchange Let’s Party Calligraphy Balloons ($6): Calligraphy totally had a moment in 2015, which is why this balloon is a great way to decorate for NYE. To say we’re obsessed would be an understatement.
13. Anthropologie Chalkboard Balloon Kit (from $21): Customize your balloons with this kit. It not only comes with gold and silver balloons, but it also includes a liquid chalk pen that makes writing on balloons way easy.
14. Confetti-Filled Balloons: We’re sure you’ve already picked up a few packs of confetti to throw when the ball drops. Before you fill your balloons with helium, stick some confetti in them for a look that’s perfect for the 31st. (via I Spy DIY)
15. Balloon Chandelier: Look back on the year by tying your favorite snaps of 2015 on balloons. Scatter them around the room for a NYE decoration that everyone will have fun looking at. (via Wedding Chicks)
In search of even *more* NYE inspo? Check us out on Pinterest!