15 Sparkly Accessories to Complete Your NYE Look
When it comes to New Year’s Eve apparel, the sparklier the better. Sequined dresses, glittery shoes, it’s all fair game on the last party of the year. But we know all that glitz and glam isn’t everyone’s style. If you’re more of a basics kind of gal, why not rock your favorite minimalistic piece and add a festive flair with a fun accessory? A rhinestoned bracelet or glittered earring is a fun way to embrace the style of the holiday without going too over the top. Here are out 15 picks to rock while the ball drops.
1. Crystal Pop-Out Pendant ($39): This piece is actually a do-it-yourself “kit” that comes with everything you need to transform the graphic shape into a piece of wearable art. By popping the shape out of the metal card and hanging it on the enclosed chain or ear hooks you can transform the metal into jewelry.
2. Kate Spade Glitter Watch ($225): Is it midnight yet? You’ll be checking your watch for more than just the time with this glittered time piece. Looking for an accessory to rock for all of 2015? Looks like you found it just in time.
3. Moonlight Drops ($54): Slip back to the ’20s and bring in the new year as Daisy Buchanan in these beautiful art deco-inspired earrings.
5. Glittered Star Pin: Once those glow-in-the-dark stars lose their luminance, rip them down and use them for a hair pin. Rather than leaving them bare, coat them in glitter and watch their sparkle return. (via Minted Strawberry)
6. Confetti Crowns: This trio of confetti-covered crowns adds a vibrant pop to any pulled-back ‘do. Follow this blogger’s lead and mix your confetti shapes and colors for maximum impact. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
7. Pave Pear Bracelet ($32): Keep things sweet and simple with this vintage-inspired bracelet. If you like this but want a bit more, pop on one of the fun holiday headbands.
9. Black Beaded Flower Collar ($130): Staying true to the NYE color theme, this black, silver and gold statement necklace is a sure to be a hit.
11. Dandelion Clip-on Earrings ($32): Who needs to watch the ball drop when you’re rocking these beauts? Wear these with soft waves like this model for the ultimate classy ensemble.
12. Jeweled Headband ($24): Costume jewelry never looked so good. Sport a super simple dress and let this piece do all the talking.
13. Rapunzel Bib ($58): Sometimes you just can’t beat some good old fashioned bling. We love the idea of rocking a clean white button down and jazzing it up with this statement piece.
14. Kendra Scott Platinum Drusy Ring ($130): Make that glass of champagne look extra sparkly with this bold and glamorous ring that includes not one stone, but three.
15. Rhinestoned Studs ($45): Just because gold, silver and black are the unofficial colors of New Year’s Eve doesn’t mean you can add in some color. We’re always game for making things a little more prismatic.
Do you already have your ensemble picked out for New Year’s? What are you planning to wear? Share with us in the comments below.