27 Tops That Will Wow at Your Next Holiday Party
It’s that time of year again. Oodles of holiday parties are around the corner and that means it’s time to pick out the wardrobe for your festivities. Exciting? Duh. Stressful? Double duh. Figuring out what to wear to every event can be a bit overwhelming, and that’s why we’ve rounded up 27 tops for any holiday festivity. Scroll through to take a peek.
1. Forever 21 Sequined Stripe Top ($18): Let’s start out with something casual. For those laid back parties where you can throw on whatever’s in the closest, go the extra (sequined) step and sport a top like this one.
3. Missguided Wrap Over Blouse ($38): This sophisticated blouse is perfect for the office party that you have no idea what to wear to.
4. Forever 21 Lace Shoulder Blouse ($18): Cold shoulders are a thing of the past. Go for a classier look with this lace shoulder top. If you’re feeling edgy, pair it with a maroon leather skirt to stay in the holiday spirit.
5. Chelsea28 Embellished Overlay Tank ($68): Still warm where you live? Jealous! Dress for the weather in a sleeveless top, but spice it up a bit with an embellished neckline.
6. Piperlime Embellished Shoulder Top ($98): If all black is your go-to, there’s no need to change it for the holidays. Just add a metallic touch and you’ll shine all through the night.
8. Forever 21 Pearl Neckline Top ($25): We give this outfit two thumbs up. Not only do we love the pearled neckline on the simple white tank, but shorts and tights steal our heart every time it gets a little chilly outside.
9. ASOS High Neck Ruffle Cami ($38): Conservative-meets-fashionista is the perfect look for your office party. Try this ruffled high-neckline tank with a pair with dark jeans and sparkly heels for an extra glamorous look.
10. Press Sequin Mesh Tee ($68): Swoon worthy doesn’t even begin to describe this glitter polka dot top. Just let that sink in. Glitter. Polka. Dots.
12. JOA Sequin Tank ($58): Get ready to get your disco on in this black sequin cami. Okay, maybe not disco, per se, but there’s dancing at holiday parties, right?
13. Lucy Paris Sequin Top ($58): And if black sequins aren’t radical enough, here’s an iridescent sparkly top for ya.
14. Sunday in Brooklyn Floral Tank ($98): Been searching for the ultimate black and gold tank? No more browsing needed, because we’ve found the best one out there.
15. Boohoo Embellished Open Shoulder ($44): An open shoulder top isn’t just for the warm summer months. Swap out your bright faves for a black and gold option that’s much more cold weather-appropriate.
16. H&M Flared Top ($25): It’s like a mullet for a top (in a good way) — business in the front, and a total party in the back with those fabulous metallic straps.
17. Boohoo Embellished Crop Top ($44): Okay, this takes sequins to the max, and while some might think it’s a *little* much, we aren’t afraid to go over the (crop) top.
19. H&M Beaded Jersey Top ($18): Looking for an outfit to rock on Casual Friday: holiday edition? This oversized V-neck and red pants are a definite contender, if you ask us.
21. The Limited Sequin Peplum ($35): Who doesn’t love a good peplum? Add glitter? Oh, we’re so in. Pop on a matching skirt to finish off the look.
22. ASOS Curve Embellished Collar ($68): Trust us when we say we want this in every color. Wear it at the office with a cable knit sweater or on its own for the perfect festive look.
23. Nasty Gal Embellished Crop Top ($68): Can’t decide between pearls, mesh or crystals? Wear this top to solve your fashion dilemma.
24. Express Metallic Long Sleeve ($40): Your winter evening out just got even more glamorous with this metallic long sleeve. And yes, you guessed it, we want the fringe skirt, too.
25. ASOS Embellish Kimono with Sequin Stripes ($43): While this is technically a kimono, it is all you need to shine bright (like a diamond) at your next holiday party. The only top you’ll be needing underneath is a basic black or red tank.
26. Missguided Scallop Mesh Top ($34): Hehe, we fooled ya. Nope, this one isn’t a dress, but the crop top and matching skirt combo is totally fierce.
27. Nasty Gal Frisky Disco Top ($68): Get your groove on in this disco top so you can dance any festive night away. Add leather pants for an extra edgy look.
What tops are you wearing to your holiday parties this season? Are they wow-worthy? Tell us in the comments below.