With less than three weeks until Christmas and New Year’s Eve, we know those last-minute holiday party invites are piling up fast. If your budget can’t quite keep up with your social calendar, skip the festive holiday dress and go for a classic LBD you can rock through any season. These 20 glam little black dresses are guaranteed to become your go-to formal fashion staples.
Peek-A-Boo and Lace
1. New Look Mesh Prom Dress ($86): A sweetheart neckline + polka dots + mesh overlay = a dress sweeter than a gingerbread house.
3. Fitted Dress With Mesh ($123): Mesh detail takes a starring role on the sleeves of this beauty. We think the sweetheart neckline is divine.
4. Lace Bodycon Dress ($190): Even though it’s made of ornate lace, this dress won’t hide your waist. These mesh overlays will help you bring your A-game to holiday style.
5. Scuba Cutout Top Sequin Skater Dress ($95): If an all-over sequin dress is too much for you, allow us to introduce a happy medium. The sequin skater skirt on this dress is both glamorous and playful. What more can a girl ask for?
6. Sequined Dress ($35): This look is 1920s without going totally flapper girl. The mix of textures almost gives the dress a striped look, but in solid jet black, it remains a monochromatic classic.
7. Angelica Gown in Noir ($358): Yep, it’s a major splurge, but this dress will last you through many holiday seasons. Just think of the way your dress will twinkle when you’re standing near the Christmas tree.
8. Warehouse Sequin Dress ($209): O holy night indeed — you’ll shine like a star in this dress.
9. ASOS Deep Plunge Bandeau Dress ($124): This is a choice that is both elegant and a touch risque. The plunge in the neckline keeps this dress from being too cutesy.
10. Origami Rose Bandeau Dress ($150): The rose petal sweetheart neckline is an unforgettable detail. If you rock this dress, you’re likely to have the same effect on your guests.
11. Flared Jumpsuit Dress ($129): You don’t have a black strapless dress like this in your closet, we promise! This dress is actually a jumpsuit masquerading as a dress. The “skirt” is wide-legged, culotte-like shorts. It’s the best of both worlds.
12. Strapless Faux Leather Dress ($150): Strapless + simple + edgy = win.
14. Kiki Dress ($68): We love a look for less, especially when it comes in at under $100. This Herve Leger-inspired dress is a style steal that you’ll want to celebrate with some bubbly.
15. Fringe Overlay Cami Dress ($20): You’ll dance the night away in this mix of ’90s and ’20s fashion. They’ll never believe it cost you less than $25!
16. V-Neck Velveteen Bodycon Dress ($23): Velvet is possibly our favorite holiday fabric ever. It’s soft and warm and adds a luxe detail to your outfit. If you’re looking for maximum comfort and glam, this dress is your best bet.
17. Ellington Ponte Dress ($188): With a simple cinched waist, this dress instantly makes you classy and fabulous. Audrey would approve.
18. Paisley Jacquard Flare Dress ($98): A paisley-print dress in all black suddenly becomes elegant and regal. The fit and flare shape of this dress is a fun yet classic choice.
19. Premium Suede Shift Dress ($190): The texture of this dress speaks for itself. Suede definitely comes in a close second to velvet for the best holiday fabric ever.
Would you rock these LBD trends to your holiday parties? Let us know in the comments below!