Oh Joy!’s Newest Target Home Collection Is Almost Too Cute to Handle
Calling all Oh Joy! devotees. This just became your week! It looks like our favorite blogger/girl boss Joy Cho has just released a new collab with Target, and this time, it’s all about those summer vibes. The fun and flirty home decor line boasts refreshingly colorful pieces, once again taking on her signature upbeat style. From playfully patterned cushions to items that are as functional as they are adorable, Oh Joy!’s got the covetable home decor items that won’t have you breaking the bank. So whether you wanna spruce up your space or are looking for the *perf* pieces for a summer of entertaining, scroll on and find our top picks from Oh Joy!’s summer collection (available both in stores and online). Just be sure to snag these items quick, because these pretty pieces are already starting to sell out!
1. Oh Joy! Circular Bar Cart ($130): You’re taking brunch to a whole new level! Gear up for a summer of entertaining with this too cute color-block bar cart that’s perfect for mixing up mimosas in style.
2. Oh Joy! Ceramic Bowl Blue Floral ($8): Serve up the chips and dip like the seasoned hostess you are with a pretty porcelain bowl. This beach-inspired dishware is ideal for bringing on that island-vacay charm.
3. Oh Joy! Orange Salt & Pepper Shaker Set ($13): Salt and pepper never looked so sweet. Add a refreshing twist to your typical shakers by purchasing this fruity tableware. Did we mention that these items fit perfectly together for days when you just wanna show off that modern gold accent?
4. Oh Joy! Glass Tumblers ($20): Okay, so you’ve already perfected your recipe for lemonade, now what? Find some ah-mazing tumblers, of course! Upgrade your delicious homemade beverage with a set of adorable glasses that are as sweet as your lemonade tastes.
5. Oh Joy! Decorative Pillow Blue Floral Print ($30): Any decor junkie knows that, though throw pillows aren’t always necessary, their presence is as welcomed as icing on a cake. Add a flawless final touch to your well-curated spaced by bringing in these cool and vibrant patterned pillows.
6. Oh Joy! First Aid Bag 2016 ($6): Whimsical charm meets functionality in this coral colored first aid bag. The playfully patterned bag is great for treating all your little scrapes and bruises, whether at home or on the road.
7. Oh Joy! Ceramic Vase ($20): Enhance the look of freshly picked flowers with this soothing and serene wave-patterned vase. The simple shape and gold accent gives this cutesy ceramic a modern appeal.
Follow us on Pinterest for more home decor ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)