Oh Joy!’s New Target Home Collection Is *Everything*
For those of you with a serious maker crush on the brilliant blogger/designer (and ultimate girl boss) Joy Cho, this may just be your week. After teasing us with her Oh Joy! Target nursery collab back in January, she’s finally released her killer Spring 2016 home collection at Target. The line boasts vibrant and, of course, colorful pieces filled with Oh Joy!’s signature upbeat charm. They’ll have you ready to break the bank — but luckily you won’t have to. So whether you’re settling in to your first apartment or looking to add a bit more cheer to your design-hungry space, check out Oh Joy!’s collection, available both in stores and online. Be sure to purchase items fast, because things are already starting to sell out!
1. Hey Hey Hey Framed Wall Art ($18): Fat Albert may have coined the phrase, but Oh Joy! certainly found a way to make it even cooler! Whether you’ve got nursery decor on the brain or simply want to give your guests those welcoming vibes, this color-happy print is perfect for adding a touch of cheer to any room in your apartment — did we mention it comes with a gold frame?
2. Small Bites Appetizer Plate Set ($25): Gear up for a summer of hosting lots of brunches and parties (and maybe even shopping for a wedding registry or two) with these mismatched plates. They’ll be great for entertaining all season long, especially on Easter.
3. “OK” Vase Set ($20): Set the tone of your season with this gilded “OK” vase set. It’ll add a fun twist to your spring centerpiece by creating a statement that’s more than just pretty flowers.
4. Heart Ottoman ($60): Perfect for the beauty-obsessed gal, this pink and gold heart ottoman would add a lovely pretty-in-pink vibe to any vanity station.
5. Dotty Acrylic Table ($80): It’s time to liven up your living room with a quirky dash of color. This dotted acrylic table is great for adding a fun statement to a room without stealing the spotlight from your main pieces.
6. “Be Bright” Acrylic Tray ($30): Whether you’re in the market for a portable cocktail station or looking for something to serve up a romantic Valentine’s day breakfast, this playful pink tray will add a burst of color to whatever you’re dishing.
7. Heart LED Neon Light ($50): V-Day is coming, which means it’s time to show the L-O-V-E. Add a romantic pop of color to your wall space with this fun and flirty neon light, and who knows? You may just want to leave it up all year long.
8. Party Hedgehog Figurine ($15): Bring some charm into your office space with a gilded animal friend. This golden hedgehog is always down to party (*ahem!* check the hat).
Tell us what your favorite pieces are from Oh Joy!’s collection by tweeting us at @BritandCo!