If there’s one holiday where you can take a rain check on your #eatclean lifestyle and gobble up turkey, pie and everything in between like it’s your job, it’s definitely Thanksgiving. But before you eat it, you have to actually *make* it… which is the hard part. If cooking isn’t your strong suit, check out these fuss-free one-pot recipes so you don’t have to stress out on Turkey Day.
1. Honey Glazed Chicken With Quinoa Stuffing: Okay, so turkey is the traditional route to go, but how good does this chicken look? Plus, instead of making your normal stuffing, you can try this quinoa recipe. So. Good. (via Canuck Cuisine)
5. Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie: Leftovers might be in the name of this one, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make it for Thanksgiving dinner. Seriously, your guests will not be mad about this pot pie being on the menu. (via Damn Delicious)
7. Cranberry Apple Pecan Wild Rice Pilaf: This rice pilaf is chock-full of all kinds of deliciousness. Between the cranberries, apples and pecans, we can guarantee your family will be asking for the recipe after they take one bite. (via Carl’s Bad Cravings)
10. Rosemary Butternut Squash Skillet Pie: Running low on time? This dish only takes 15 minutes to prep and 30 minutes to bake, which means you can have it ready in the time it takes you to watch one show on Netflix. Score! (via Running to the Kitchen)
11. One-Pot Spicy Chicken Sausage Dressing: Headed to a Thanksgiving meal where everyone’s on a health kick? Opt for this gluten-free dressing that tastes just as good as the normal kind. (via Around My Family Table)
12. Hard Cider Braised Turkey Thighs and Apples: Cook your turkey in hard cider to give it an extra punch of flavor. Add apples to the mix for a mouthwatering T-day turkey. (via In Sock Monkey Slippers)
Do you have any one-pot recipes that you make for Thanksgiving? Share yours in the comments below.