13 One-Pot Thanksgiving Recipes to Make Dinner Easy
If there’s one holiday where you can take a rain check on your #eatclean lifestyle and gobble up turkey, pie and everything in between like it’s your job, it’s definitelyThanksgiving. But before you eat it, you have to actually *make* it… which is the hard part. If cooking isn’t your strong suit, check out these fuss-free one-pot recipes so you don’t have to stress out on Turkey Day.
1. Honey Glazed Chicken With Quinoa Stuffing: Okay, so turkey is the traditional route to go, but how good does this chicken look? Plus, instead of making your normal stuffing, you can try this quinoa recipe. So. Good. (via Canuck Cuisine)
5. Leftover Thanksgiving Turkey Pot Pie: Leftovers might be in the name of this one, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make it for Thanksgiving dinner. Seriously, your guests will not be mad about this pot pie being on the menu. (via Damn Delicious)
7. Cranberry Apple Pecan Wild Rice Pilaf: This rice pilaf is chock-full of all kinds of deliciousness. Between the cranberries, apples and pecans, we can guarantee your family will be asking for the recipe after they take one bite. (via Carl’s Bad Cravings)
10. Rosemary Butternut Squash Skillet Pie: Running low on time? This dish only takes 15 minutes to prep and 30 minutes to bake, which means you can have it ready in the time it takes you to watch one show on Netflix. Score! (via Running to the Kitchen)
11. One-Pot Spicy Chicken Sausage Dressing: Headed to a Thanksgiving meal where everyone’s on a health kick? Opt for this gluten-free dressing that tastes just as good as the normal kind. (via Around My Family Table)
12. Hard Cider Braised Turkey Thighs and Apples: Cook your turkey in hard cider to give it an extra punch of flavor. Add apples to the mix for a mouthwatering T-day turkey. (via In Sock Monkey Slippers)
Do you have any one-pot recipes that you make for Thanksgiving? Share yours in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)