19 #OOTD Instagram Stars to Follow, Stat!
Sometimes getting dressed in the morning can be the hardest part of your day. That’s why #OOTD bloggers and social media’s fashion superstars can be such an inspiration for choosing your look. With so many different styles and outfits to look at right on your Instagram, there’s really no reason you should ever say, “I have nothing to wear,” again after following these fab folks!
4. @simply__styled: Even without stackable bangles and kimonos, men’s style can be pretty fetching. This guy takes pics of himself from the neck down to show what style he’s rocking on the daily.
6. @nadiaaboulhosn: Once you follow her (which obviously, should happen right now), you will seriously find yourself waiting on pins and needles for Nadia‘s next #ootd post. Her looks are fierce and classic.
11. @songofstyle: Aimee Song is kind of a huge deal in the fashion world. Don’t just take our word for it. She’s got over 1.6 million followers on Instagram! She dresses in the latest trends and continues to stun.
13. @thesartorialist: You won’t see many pics of the man himself because Scott Schuman takes photos of people he sees on the streets. He has an eye for the most stylish so his feed is the perfect spot for daily fashion inspiration.
16. @streetetiquette: Here’s another one for the gents! The men of Street Etiquette take their name seriously, finding the best street style around. From button-ups to Ts, they have mastered men’s fashion.
18. @weworewhat: Danielle Bernstein started by taking pics of ladies with inspiring style on the street, but since turning the camera on herself, the site has become her personal fashion diary that we’re endless inspired by.
19. @louiseroe: Louise does it all. She’s a TV presenter, fashion journalist and model in England who’s got an eye for the details. You’ll see lots of shoe and jewelry pics on this feed.
Who do you follow for daily fashion inspiration? Let us know down below!