The Ultimate Gift Guide to Feed Your BFF’s OITNB Obsession
Y’all, season four of Orange Is the New Black is so close, we can almost taste the prison food. Since you’ve been so busy planning your OITNB viewing party, you probably forgot to pick up a present for your partner in crime’s b-day next week. Well, that is, until now. Between the iPhone cases, planner stickers and temporary tats below, your BFF is about to rock her love for OITNB in style. We know you’re counting down the hours until you can be locked up (pun *totally* intended) binge watching the new release, but until then, check out the 14 items in our gift guide for the OITNB-obsessed gal in your life.
1. Redbubble Jumpsuit iPhone Case ($25): Protect your BFF’s tech in style with an orange jumpsuit case. This is definitely one she can rock while she’s tweeting her thoughts on season four.
OITNB-themed card they’ll LOVE. The best part about this one is that they can frame it after they’ve opened it to kick their gallery wall up a notch.
3. Chiva Popi Vanilla + Verbena Soap ($6): Who doesn’t love a luxurious bar of soap? Pick up this gift if your bestie is totally a Piper.
OITNB pride every time they open their computer.
5. Kirstenariel Threw My Pie Card ($12): True friends will throw their *only* slice of pie for you. Pop this card in the snail mail to send to the gal that you’d do just that for.
OITNB-themed button. Snag one for yourself on Etsy to make sure everyone knows your status.
isn’t the best idea.
8. Wesley Rose Studio Planner Stickers ($4): For the planner-obsessed girls out there, these stickers are a definite must. Plan your week in orange and black, and make sure to block off a chunk to binge the series ;)
9. Fuzzy + Birch Co. Temporary Tattoo ($4): If you’re in the mood to take a walk on the wild side, then this is the gift for you. Just like the real deal in the series, this tatt is perfect for anyone who’s ready for some brutal honesty.
10. Vans Slip-On Canvas Shoes ($50): Back at it again with the black Vans! If your bestie has been counting down the days ’til the premiere, then she’ll know exactly why you got her a pair of slip-ons for her birthday.
everyone has a gallery wall in their space these days. Add this option to your pal’s collage so they can show *just* how obsessed they are.
basically the modern day friendship bracelet. Keep one for yourself and give the other to your BFF, but it’s up to you to decide who should rep each character.
13. Omnia Limited Poster ($10): Movie posters are a classic wall decoration, so why can’t a Netflix series have a spot? Snag this printable option if you’re looking for a gift that’s a little last-minute.
14. Schoolhouse Cafeteria Tray ($24): Say hello to the most stylish set of cafeteria trays out there. While they might not use a set *quite* this pretty in the show, your bestie will appreciate the upgrade to her kitchen.