Being the hostess with the mostest is a year-round job. Rain, snow, sleet, or sun, you need to be fresh, welcoming and, of course, have everything ready for a cocktail. In the warmer months, that means relying on a seasonal outdoor bar to serve all of those tasty drinks. Whether you decide to buy or DIY, these favorites will fit every style, price point, and space.
OUTDOOR BARS TO BUY
1. Anthropologie Wrapped Rattan Indoor/Outdoor Bar Cart ($748): This one checks all the boxes for trendy, stylish, and multi-purpose furniture. It’ll bring TGIF to new heights and can be rolled in once fall comes along.
2. Wayfair Mercury Row Cervinus Serving Bar Cart ($289): When it comes to small spaces, you need a piece that won’t take up too much real estate. This tiny version gives you everything you need without dwarfing your patio.
3. CB2 Dolce Vita Outdoor Bar Cart ($299): Sleek, black, minimalist, and functional? Yes, please. With this one, your fancy glassware won’t get overshadowed, and there’s more than enough room for a wine rack and a place to hang tea towels.
4. West Elm Outdoor Wood Bar Cart Small ($349): Get the beachy look without the beach house. We love that this tiered cart provides a place for guests to easily serve themselves and rest their glasses.
5. Target Cosco Indoor – Outdoor Folding Serving Cart ($65): It’s great to have a dedicated piece for the backyard, but what about storing it later? This model folds in the middle for an easy solution during the off months.
6. IKEA SUNNERSTA Mini Kitchen ($184): Hear us out; the portable kitchen is exactly what you need out back near the BBQ. With a water hookup, you’ve got a wet bar with prep space and many options to enhance your drink zone. You can’t beat that price, either.
outdoor bars to DIY
7. DIY Murphy Bar: Condo dwellers, rejoice! The small balcony-ready project above folds up and away so that you can serve drinks and be done with it after. (via Brit + Co)
8. DIY Rainbow Bar Cart: Summer-proof your older cart and send it outside for a season of parties. The colors mean it will blend right in with your inflatable pool floats and abundant flower pots. (via Brit + Co)
9. DIY Pallet Bar: It doesn’t take a lot of time to put one of these together. Once you add the tiled prep surface and coat of paint, it’ll be ready for any outdoor event. (via Brit + Co)
10. DIY Spray Paint Makeover: That rusty thing in the corner of your garage is just begging for a fresh coat of paint. Give it a new lease on life with a bold yellow, and then send it on its merry way (toward the cooler). (via Love & Renovations)
How dreamy are these outdoor situations? Follow us on Pinterest for more summer home decor inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.