We need to talk about Celine Dion. Okay, so she basically invented the word “diva” and has been known for her theatrical style — but lately we’ve noticed the songbird, with the help of her stylist Law Roach, is serving up some seriously major lewks. Queen Celine’s flair for the dramatic is well-documented, but recently she is taking OTT style to the next level (wherever that is), and we are here for it. Just have a scroll through some of her latest and greatest styles and enjoy. Here’s to always doing the most and loving every second of it.
1. Couture Chick: Here’s Dion prepping for the Paris couture shows in DSquared, Gianvito Rossi, and Fendi. You know, real casual-like.
2. Belt Babe: Only the diva herself could make a kimono style dress and giant bejeweled belt (by Reem Acra) look daytime. Iconic.
3. Shoulder Show: Here she is just being Celine, in all satin everything. We’re not sure how that shirt stays up but we’ll just assume it’s magic. (Photo via @luxurylaw)
4. OTT Overalls: “What? You don’t just laze around in leather Givenchy overalls and cage heels? Weird.” (Side note: We’re getting total Jenna Lyons vibes from this look).
5. Pink Lady: Who says pink is just for millennials? Not this lady.
6. Legend Status: Where is she going in a leather skirt, rock star sweater, and pink ankle booties? Probs to the movies or the grocery store. We’re pretty sure this is low-key Celine.
7. White Queen: Like the monochrome, minimalist baby of Liberace and Zorro, Dion heads out in Ralph & Russo Couture. We don’t know exactly what’s going on here. All we know is we’re here for it. (Photo via @LuxuryLaw)
8. All Floral Everything: What goes best with Roberto Cavalli floral print? More Roberto Cavalli floral print. Duh.
10. Met Gala Realness: Catching a snack in Versace, post red carpet, Dion shows us it’s all in a day’s work. Never change, Celine.
Want more style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!