Celine Dion Is Killing the Fashion Game and We Need to Talk About It
We need to talk about Celine Dion. Okay, so she basically invented the word “diva” and has been known for her theatrical style — but lately we’ve noticed the songbird, with the help of her stylist Law Roach, is serving up some seriouslymajor lewks. Queen Celine’s flair for the dramatic is well-documented, but recently she is taking OTT style to the next level (wherever that is), and we are here for it. Just have a scroll through some of her latest and greatest styles and enjoy. Here’s to always doing the most and loving every second of it.
1. Couture Chick: Here’s Dion prepping for the Paris couture shows in DSquared, Gianvito Rossi, and Fendi. You know, real casual-like.
2. Belt Babe: Only the diva herself could make a kimono style dress and giant bejeweled belt (by Reem Acra) look daytime. Iconic.
3. Shoulder Show: Here she is just being Celine, in all satin everything. We’re not sure how that shirt stays up but we’ll just assume it’s magic. (Photo via @luxurylaw)
4. OTT Overalls: “What? You don’t just laze around in leather Givenchy overalls and cage heels? Weird.” (Side note: We’re getting total Jenna Lyons vibes from this look).
5. Pink Lady: Who says pink is just for millennials? Not this lady.
View this post on Instagram
How rad is this outfit?! / Un look légendaire! 😏 - TC #Prince #Michael #Bowie #Jackson #Stockholm #OOTD Sweater: @fillesapapa Skirt: @muglerofficial Shoes: @louboutinworld Bag: @louisvuitton Sunglasses: @maxmara Key stylist: @luxurylaw 📸@denisetruscello
A post shared by Céline Dion (@celinedion) on
6. Legend Status: Where is she going in a leather skirt, rock star sweater, and pink ankle booties? Probs to the movies or the grocery store. We’re pretty sure this is low-key Celine.
7. White Queen: Like the monochrome, minimalist baby of Liberace and Zorro, Dion heads out in Ralph & Russo Couture. We don’t know exactly what’s going on here. All we know is we’re here for it. (Photo via @LuxuryLaw)
8. All Floral Everything: What goes best with Roberto Cavalli floral print? More Roberto Cavalli floral print. Duh.
10. Met Gala Realness: Catching a snack in Versace, post red carpet, Dion shows us it’s all in a day’s work. Never change, Celine.
Want more style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!