Blame it on our current state of vacay FOMO (the struggle is real), but we’ve got an extreme case of tropical fever. Right next to leggy flamingos and cactus-strewn everything, paradise-bound palm trees have been dubbed the It-motif of the season. If not to channel an out-of-office mentality, then to gear up for an upcoming holiday to the Florida Keys or Barbados. Keep scrolling for a never-ending supply of greenery prints to hold you down for the rest of summer. Our only advice: Get ‘em while they’re haute!
1. Double Rainbouu Jungle Juice Shirt ($175): If you haven’t snagged yourself a Hawaiian shirt, then we 10/10 recommend doing so. This one featuring a teal and coral palm forest print has us itching for a far-flung getaway.
2. Ban.do Royal Palm Pin ($10): Express yo’ self with this OMG-worthy palm tree enamel pin that can be fastened to the collar of a button-down, a pink denim jacket, or your fave canvas tote. Salty sea breeze, where you at?
3. Here/Now Kamea Slip-On Sneaker ($260): Stan Smith who? Here/Now’s whimsical embroidered slip-on sneakers (we spy palm trees, flamingos, and watermelon!) are for babes who dream of coastal living 24/7.
4. Skinny Dip Palm Bumbag ($30): From summer block parties and outdoor concerts to carnival dates at Coney Island, you’ll need a versatile bumbag to stash all your cash and ish in. Skinny Dip’s got all your bases covered with their palms of paradise print.
5. Madewell Short-Sleeve Tie-Front Shirt in Palm Tree ($70): Don’t see any embroidered palm trees? Girlll, you’re not looking hard enough. Rock this borrowed-from-the-boys tie-front shirt as an impromptu bikini cover-up — just add retro high-waisted bikini bottoms and Ray-Bans for the ultimate summertime uniform.
6. ASOS Mini Skater Dress With Off Shoulder Puff Sleeve in Palm Print ($32): Weekender bag is packed; passport is within reach if (and when?) Hawaii calls. Be luau-ready in a flash with this Palm Beach-inspired frock featuring a sweet Bardot neckline and no shortage of sass.
7. Chan Luu Peach Palm Tree Thread Thrus ($80): Enchanting much? Rock these thread-through earrings — consisting of palm tree charms and sweet tassels — to a summer wedding or soiree under the stars for just the right amount of tropical flair.
8. New Balance for J.Crew Racerback Tank With Built-in Sports Bra in Palm Print ($55): Workin’ up a sweat has never looked so fierce, and you have J.Crew’s latest collab with New Balance to thank for that. Exhibit A: This exotic palm print racerback tank would be perfect for all your upcoming summer adventures and city thrills.
9. Topshop Tall Palm Print Crop Top ($68): We’re ready to mix and mingle by the tiki hut if this sweet leafy print co-ord is part of the game plan. Throw some coconut water into the mix and it’s a done deal.
10. Private Party Metallic One-Piece Swimsuit ($110): Bring your A-game to the kiddie pool or your BFF’s Vegas-themed bachelorette bash with this shimmery turquoise one-piece that’s made for the mermaid in all of us. Palm placement on fleek.
11. Tictail Palm Print Off Shoulder Ruffled Crop Top in Green ($45): Plan on looking hella cool in this off-the-shoulder ruffled crop top that calls for white cutoffs and aviators. Or toss on the matching bottoms for a playful co-ord that’s got wild Havana nights written all over it.
12. Wildfox Royal Palms Blocked Marquis Zip Hoodie ($150): The tropical gangster in you will appreciate the swagger and warmth this fleece brings (yes, even in the 90-degree heat!). Think: chilly nights by the bonfire and late-night strolls on the boardwalk.
13. Free People Laguna Printed Visor ($28): Protect your peepers at golden hour with this adjustable tropical visor that may unintentionally throw shade by the pool.
14. Poprageous Banana Leaf Skater Dress ($88): If this banana leaf printed dress is any indication, a stint in the Florida Keys could be in your near future.
15. Nasty Gal Palm Down Pants ($50): Haven’t you heard? Dressing like you’re embarking on a Royal Caribbean cruise is totally considered kosher boardroom etiquette these days. Team these birds of paradise-inspired trousers alongside a crisp white blazer and sensible mules for your nine-to-five.
16. Forever 21 Tropical Leaf Print Crop Top ($8): Unlimited access to the beach house, you say? Well, now it’s official: This vibrant crop top with a Palm Springs aesthetic will fo ‘sure be making a splash on your Insta feed.
17. Cooper & Ella Jessa Kaftan ($88): Maybe she’s an IRL goddess or maybe she’s born with it. Get the lewk with this flowy palm tree-printed kaftan that brings the Beyoncé-level swagger.
Will you be rocking the ubiquitous palm leaf motif this summer? Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.