17 Playful Palm-Tree Print Styles for Summer
Blame it on our current state of vacay FOMO (the struggle is real), but we’ve got an extreme case of tropical fever. Right next to leggy flamingos and cactus-strewn everything, paradise-bound palm trees have been dubbed the It-motif of the season. If not to channel an out-of-office mentality, then to gear up for an upcoming holiday to the Florida Keys or Barbados. Keep scrolling for a never-ending supply of greenery prints to hold you down for the rest of summer. Our only advice: Get ‘em while they’re haute!
1. Double Rainbouu Jungle Juice Shirt ($175): If you haven’t snagged yourself a Hawaiian shirt, then we 10/10 recommend doing so. This one featuring a teal and coral palm forest print has us itching for a far-flung getaway.
2. Ban.do Royal Palm Pin ($10): Express yo’ self with this OMG-worthy palm tree enamel pin that can be fastened to the collar of a button-down, a pink denim jacket, or your fave canvas tote. Salty sea breeze, where you at?
3. Here/Now Kamea Slip-On Sneaker ($260): Stan Smith who? Here/Now’s whimsical embroidered slip-on sneakers (we spy palm trees, flamingos, and watermelon!) are for babes who dream of coastal living 24/7.
4. Skinny Dip Palm Bumbag ($30): From summer block parties and outdoor concerts to carnival dates at Coney Island, you’ll need a versatile bumbag to stash all your cash and ish in. Skinny Dip’s got all your bases covered with their palms of paradise print.
5. Madewell Short-Sleeve Tie-Front Shirt in Palm Tree ($70): Don’t see any embroidered palm trees? Girlll, you’re not looking hard enough. Rock this borrowed-from-the-boys tie-front shirt as an impromptu bikini cover-up — just add retro high-waisted bikini bottoms and Ray-Bans for the ultimate summertime uniform.
6. ASOS Mini Skater Dress With Off Shoulder Puff Sleeve in Palm Print ($32): Weekender bag is packed; passport is within reach if (and when?) Hawaii calls. Be luau-ready in a flash with this Palm Beach-inspired frock featuring a sweet Bardot neckline and no shortage of sass.
7. Chan Luu Peach Palm Tree Thread Thrus ($80): Enchanting much? Rock these thread-through earrings — consisting of palm tree charms and sweet tassels — to a summer wedding or soiree under the stars for just the right amount of tropical flair.
8. New Balance for J.Crew Racerback Tank With Built-in Sports Bra in Palm Print ($55): Workin’ up a sweat has never looked so fierce, and you have J.Crew’s latest collab with New Balance to thank for that. Exhibit A: This exotic palm print racerback tank would be perfect for all your upcoming summer adventures and city thrills.
9. Topshop Tall Palm Print Crop Top ($68): We’re ready to mix and mingle by the tiki hut if this sweet leafy print co-ord is part of the game plan. Throw some coconut water into the mix and it’s a done deal.
10. Private Party Metallic One-Piece Swimsuit ($110): Bring your A-game to the kiddie pool or your BFF’s Vegas-themed bachelorette bash with this shimmery turquoise one-piece that’s made for the mermaid in all of us. Palm placement on fleek.
11. Tictail Palm Print Off Shoulder Ruffled Crop Top in Green ($45): Plan on looking hella cool in this off-the-shoulder ruffled crop top that calls for white cutoffs and aviators. Or toss on the matching bottoms for a playful co-ord that’s got wild Havana nights written all over it.
12. Wildfox Royal Palms Blocked Marquis Zip Hoodie ($150): The tropical gangster in you will appreciate the swagger and warmth this fleece brings (yes, even in the 90-degree heat!). Think: chilly nights by the bonfire and late-night strolls on the boardwalk.
13. Free People Laguna Printed Visor ($28): Protect your peepers at golden hour with this adjustable tropical visor that may unintentionally throw shade by the pool.
14. Poprageous Banana Leaf Skater Dress ($88): If this banana leaf printed dress is any indication, a stint in the Florida Keys could be in your near future.
15. Nasty Gal Palm Down Pants ($50): Haven’t you heard? Dressing like you’re embarking on a Royal Caribbean cruise is totally considered kosher boardroom etiquette these days. Team these birds of paradise-inspired trousers alongside a crisp white blazer and sensible mules for your nine-to-five.
16. Forever 21 Tropical Leaf Print Crop Top ($8): Unlimited access to the beach house, you say? Well, now it’s official: This vibrant crop top with a Palm Springs aesthetic will fo ‘sure be making a splash on your Insta feed.
17. Cooper & Ella Jessa Kaftan ($88): Maybe she’s an IRL goddess or maybe she’s born with it. Get the lewk with this flowy palm tree-printed kaftan that brings the Beyoncé-level swagger.
Will you be rocking the ubiquitous palm leaf motif this summer? Follow us on Pinterest for more colorful style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.