Fashion has always been a vehicle for expressing ourselves, representing our personalities and feelings without saying a word. But lately, brands have taken it a step further and are offering up ways to bring the fashion and the sass with wordy styles that say it all. And thank goodness — because sometimes a girl just wants to show her snarky side. From clutches to tees to phone cases, we’ve rounded up some of our most favorite passive-aggressive pieces that say what you’re really feeling.
1. So you can go home and resume your Netflix binge without having to explain, may we present this Jac Vanek I Came I Saw I Left Early Zip Pouch ($29). K, this was fun — bye!
2. You don’t want to talk unless you’re well caffeinated. Neither do we. This Ban.Do Not Without My Coffee Tee ($44) will come in handy.
3. Ok, maybe you did. Probably. Either way, you need this Betches I Didn’t Get Your Text Hat ($27).
4. If only you could always be wearing this Wildfang See Ya Never Tank ($42) when you run into your ex. *Waves*
5. Is there anything better than a sassy cross stitch? Make some space on your wall for this The Kitschy Stitcher “Funny Embroidery Hoop” ($25).
6. Leave it to the queen. With this Beyoncé “Boy Bye iPhone Case” ($25-27), there’s no need for middle fingers up, just put that phone high.
7. We’re obsessed with this sassy take on the classic nameplate necklace. Wear the Ryan Porter “Custom Message Old English Necklace” ($86) and let people know who they’re dealing with, without saying a word.
8. Be honest with yourself and your crew. Who has time for to-do lists and conference calls when you can just kick it at the beach with this Fallon & Royce Namast’ay at the Beach Crystal Tote ($78) that speaks for itself.
Want more sassy style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.