16 Patterned Prints For Fashionable Kiddos
With Brit Kids hitting the scene, we’re ready to push children’s fashion to the limit with the trendiest collections inspired by bold prints and bright colors that we would totally wear, too. Let your kiddies’ endless imaginations run wild with big florals and daring graphics. Inspired by a passion for retro and the energy of the art world we love, this season’s pint-size patterns celebrate the wild child in all of us.
1. Little Marc Stripped Floral Wind Breaker ($150): Flowers peppered with grey and white stripes add a modern twist to the classic rain coat. Let your sweet faced little one enjoy the muddy puddles of springtime and dance in the rain.
2. Watercolor Pants + Military Jacket + Floral Print Top ($38 + $49 + $15): Rock out those unexpected chilly days with mismatched bold prints and a trending military style jacket. For a complete look, inspire a passion for fashion with the floral print top.
3. Roberto Cavalli Jersey Cherry Dress ($157): A stylish reworking of Cavalli’s signature animal design, this dress is crafted from soft jersey.
4. 2-in-1 Printed Shirt With Inner Tee ($64): Shake things up this season with the all over tropical look and over-the-top bold prints. For a similar look, pair with zany tropical print shorts and straw hat.
5. Patchwork Tee ($36): Here’s another celebration of mismatching for the tiny rebel. Pair with colored denim to defy fashion boundaries and reject convention.
6. Fox Nia Top + Double Ruffle Bells ($61 + $48): Multiple fabrics and lace trim create an adorable original look. Your child will be fashion savvy while keeping it young with fox print fun that is Wes Anderson-approved.
7. Angel Pants in Indigo + Amelia Dress ($95 + $96): An eclectic melting pot of European and Indonesian influences, Antik Batik’s famously romantic designs have eye-catching embellishments with traditional patterns. Your kid will enjoy comfort and style.
8. College Jacket + Relaxed Tank ($116 + $21): Let ’em live a carefree, beachy style of surf dudes and beach boys with pops of tropical colors. Match with worker shorts and a tank for the ultimate college cool boy look.
9. Stella McCartney Off-White Flower Tee ($58): This top is a burst of sunshine with bright botanic prints and Stella McCartney charm. Fearlessly pair with quirky popping yellow denim shorts for a complete summer look.
10. Philipp Plein Jersey “Bright Girl” Dress ($151): Purposefully designed for ready-to-wear children’s styles, Phillip Plein does it again with zany prints combining children’s fun with the sophistication of fashion.
12. Tropical Print Dress ($34): Parrot green, poppy orange and milkshake sunlight — this season’s collections burst with reflective prints with a tropical twist. Give way to the tiny free spirits running down the beaches of Rio.
14. Allover Printed Shorts With Ruffles + 2-in-1 A Line Tank + Flip Flops ($78 + $43 + $62): Tropical sun-drenched style meets gypsy fringe for a spot-on trendy look. Match with a tank and must-have bohemian flip flops.
15. Waxed Jacket ($136): Perfect for the adventurous tree-climbing boy, this jacket rolls up small and can be toted around in its own carry pouch for those just-in-case moments. Fully lined for added comfort, it can be worn with cargo shorts for a relaxed look.
16. Tropical Print Dress + Belt ($27 + $14): Keep your child cool this summer with a lightweight, easy-to-style dress. Complete the look with a slouchy sweatshirt, belt and a must-have carry-all boho bag.
What do you think of designer prints for kids? Let us know in the comments below!