If you’re looking for the perfect engagement ring, first off, congrats! For something a little more demure than the latest rainbow ring trend but with the edgy look of an alternative birthstone engagement ring, consider slipping on a pearl ring. From minimalist styles to unique settings, there’s no denying that contemporary rings have put a super stylish spin on the traditionally conservative gemstone. The 10 pearl rings below are way better than your grandmother’s and will look gorg on any June babe’s hand, or any hand, really. Scroll on for some serious stunners that are sure to take your breath away.
1. ARPELC White Pearl Engagement Ring With Diamonds ($350): You can’t go wrong with a classic diamond pavé, no matter what kind of precious gem you’re rocking. The polished pearl here adds a unique twist to the traditional engagement ring silhouette.
2. Artemer Pearl Double Crown Engagement Ring Set ($1,160): For a ring that’s a little less modest, consider this double crown pearl engagement ring. It features a white pearl adorned with black and white diamonds. Its petite size tones down the edgy design for a beautiful ring you can rock every day.
3. Anna Sheffield Reverse Attelage Ring ($1,025): When worn, the Reverse Attelage ring appears to be two separate rings. If you’re looking for a design that packs twice the visual punch, consider this one that’s made of yellow gold, a pearl and a round white diamond.
4. Anna Sheffield Petit Tiara Curve Band ($1,450): White diamonds and seed pearls combine to create this exquisite and delicate curved engagement ring. Beautiful whether worn with similarly shaped rings or alone, this diamond and pearl ring is everything you’ve ever wished for.
5. Anna Sheffield Nesting Suite No. 07 ($3,550): If you like the seed pearl ring above, you’ll love this stacked version. Made of tiny freshwater pearls, this delicate set offers a balance of minimalistic details and luxe glamour. Though mixed yellow gold and rose gold bands are shown here, you can customize your set in any combination of gold colors.
6. Chloé Darcey Gold-Tone Swarovski Pearl Ring ($315): If you didn’t think a pearl solitaire was alternative enough, think again. Made in Italy, this modern square-shaped ring practically defines unconventional.
7. eleajewelry Minimalist Rose Gold Pearl Ring ($45+): For the bride who thinks less is more, this minimalist daydream of a ring is “the one.” Though available in other materials, you’ve gotta admit this romantic rose gold finish is enough to make you swoon.
8. Jemma Wynne Prive 18K Gold, Diamond and Pearl Ring ($2,835): Getting engaged is a big deal, so you should choose this Jemma Wynne ring that makes just as big a statement. The 18k gold ring, encrusted with diamonds, flaunts two lustrous pearls for a truly avant-garde look.
9. Jennie Kwon Diamond & Pearl Ring ($550): Dainty and delicate, this Jennie Kwon ring features a white pearl flanked by two petite diamonds. The unfettered style makes this ring the ideal pick for the minimalist bride who can’t deny the allure of a little sparkle.
10. Mizuki 14K Gold Open Diamond & Pearl Ring ($480): The open band design of this Mizuki ring features a bezel-set white diamond and a naturally colored, freshwater cultured pearl. Though on the simpler side in terms of bling, its striking open band design is far from basic.
Are you considering a pearl engagement ring? Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding stories and ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.