The Top 10 Most Popular Personalized Gifts for Your Girl Squad
Ahh, the magic of the girl squad (AKA your besties). Come what may, those ladies are by your side, ready to save the day. Because that’s what girlfriends are for — to lift us up when we’re down and to ground us when we’re flying a little *too* high. What better way to say “thank you for being a friend” than with an epic holiday gift, personalized and pretty for the friends we just can’t live without? Hot off the Rank & Style gift guide list are these top 10 items from the interwebs to get your besties. ‘Cause let’s face it — they are SO worth it.
1. Kate Spade New York One in a Million Initial Pendant Necklace ($58): Because they really are one in a million. And because there’s nothin’ like a little Kate Spade in your life (or a lot!).
2. Alex and Ani Initial Adjustable Wire Bangle ($28): Bangle all the way with these customizable bracelets. Your girls will be pumped to add this to their arm party or wear it solo.
3. Starla Michelle Halfmann Petal Palette Monogram Mug ($10): Just like your go-to cup of joe, your BFF is always there for a quick pick-me-up. Give her a little everyday reminder that you care with this monogrammed initial mug.
4. Cuyana Leather Travel Case Set ($110): Encourage your buds to hit the open road with these adorbs leather travel cases. They’re available in a bunch of different colors, so you can outfit your whole squad in different shades or stick to one tone.
5. Madewell The Oversized Jean Jacket ($128): There’s no better way to say I love you than with denim — specifically a Madewell embroidered jacket. Give your girls the gift of style this year.
6. Sarah Chloe Gold Rocha Round Lettering Ring ($89): These initial rings are the perfect gift for any friend, no matter what their style. Have one bestie over the restie? Get them twin rings with each of your initials and wear them as friendship stackers!
7. Capri Blue Zodiac Candle ($14): A candle tailor made to complement your BFF’s astro sign?! Yes, please. Show your friends some gifting love with these gorgeous zodiac candles.
8. Iveta Abolina for Deny Pink Summer Monogram Pillow ($44): This one’s for the gal pal who likes to snuggle. Gift her a personalized initial pillow that’s beautiful and gives great support, just like her.
9. Dogeared Pendant Necklace ($58): Give your girl squad a constant reminder of just how special they are. Choose the pendant that best fits each friend’s personality or reminds her of a special time you’ve shared — an elephant for strength, a lotus for new beginnings and so many more.
10. Graphic Image Saffiano Lock Diary ($50): Help them keep your secrets safe with this personalized diary complete with a heart-shaped lock and key. Because she knows you better than anyone, and you want to keep it that way.
What’re you getting your squad this year? Share with us on Twitter @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)