11 Ideas for Personal Wedding Bands
Purchasing the perfect wedding band sure as heck ain’t easy. And since you wear this thing every day as a symbol of your eternal couplehood, you better like it and it better be practical. It would also be wonderful if it was different than the ring another blushing bride plans to swoop up at the jewelry store that same week. From the classic to the alternative, here are a few personalized and unique rings that offer a little extra special meaning to your wedding band.
1. Roman Numerals Wedding Ring ($520): Carrying your wedding date on your finger is a pretty fancy way to remember an anniversary.
2. Amarilo Custom Ring ($100): All you need is love. Or an equally simple swooping word to symbolize your marriage.
3. Nora Kogan Je T’aime Ring ($395): This one’s for the couple with a passion for hidden messages and Eiffel Tower proposals.
4. Sophia Kaman Torn Paper Band ($1,035): This band is perfect for the sentimental poet. Plus each one can be custom made with a verse of your choosing.
6. Alison Lou Mrs. Ring ($950): For the new Mrs. who isn’t afraid of a bold statement and a little bling.
7. AdorablySimpleDesign Custom Rings ($25-$105): Create a custom stack complete with a symbol, date or your new monogram.
8. GracePersonalized Name With Gemstones ($31): If you are going to be gaining a new short and sweet last name, a ring like this will be perfect.
9. Anna Sheffield Forever and Longer Band Set ($2,650): When your outfits accidentally match on a regular basis, it may be time to consider a matching wedding band set.
10. GoldCrushJewelry Initial Ring ($34-$40): This geometric beauty may be divided, but your love never will be.
11. Gemvara Initial Gem Disk Ring ($175): Sport your new initial and a little sparkle in style with this ring that would also work well as an engagement ring.