18 Pink Bathrooms That Are Downright Swoon-Worthy
Thanks to Pantone, pink home decor has been popping up everywhere this year, and it’s finally gaining traction in the smallest room in the house: the bathroom! Rose quartz looks chic on anything bathroom-related, like tiles, rugs, shower curtains and tubs. This pale hue is so soft and subtle — it’s basically a neutral — but pink bathrooms will definitely make you think twice about the classic all-white decor. If there was ever a color that could transform the loo into a pretty special place, it’s a pop of pastel pink. Here are 18 chic bathrooms that will show you how it’s done.
1. Half Pink: Even the celebs are embracing the pink trend, as you can see here in Nina Dobrev’s bathroom. This soft blush shade is basically nude, and looks stunning with copper and black accessories. (via My Domaine)
2. Pink Marbling: You can’t go wrong with marbling, especially when it comes in this fancy shade of coral pink. A small space like a powder room can benefit from a bright wallpaper, especially when paired with gold hardware and bold geometric floor tiles. (via Stories)
3. Rose Quartz Tiles: Amp up the drama in your bathroom by taking the tile backsplash out of the shower and onto the walls. The black border gives a fun, decidedly Parisian vibe to the space. (via Oh Happy Day)
4. Curtain Chic: If you’re not quite ready to splash out the pink paint, keep your all-white tiles and opt for accessories instead. This touch of color brings personality to any space, and there are lots of fun ways to introduce pink to your bathroom. Think: pendant light, shower curtains or even a set of towels. (via Stories)
5. Pink + Black: One way to dress up a neutral or b+w bathroom is with nothing more than a blush pink shower curtain. A pop of unexpected color can go a long way in adding personality to your shower space. (via Coco Kelley)
6. Tropical Vibes: Pink tiles were everywhere during the ’50s, so before you completely renovate those rosy shades, consider adding a fresh new color palette instead. Vibrant shades of green and a trendy palm pattern can really give that retro bathroom new life. (via Kimberly Chau/Style Me Pretty)
7. Retro Flashbacks: Adios boring shower curtains — hello, hot pink. A beautiful pink shade will make a statement in any sized bathroom and is a great way to bring color into the room without painting the walls. (via Natalie Clayman)
8. Pastel Clawfoot: A sherbet yellow tub gives this pastel pink color room a fresh look, ensuring the space doesn’t get too sugary sweet. Use a color palette app to help you pick the best hues to complement your particular shade of pink. (via House and Garden)
10. Barely Pink: Even if you add the faintest pink, you can still have a mostly white bathroom. Add the lightest of light pinks to the walls and hang a colorful piece of artwork to try this shade without too much commitment. (via Domino)
11. Pastel Subway: See ya, white subway tile — it’s all about this soft pink shade now. White walls, silver hardware and black artwork combine to create a gender neutral space that reminds us of a relaxing spa. (via Hearth Studio)
13. Coral Fish: Give the often-overlooked bathroom a splash of technicolor joy. Since you don’t spend tons of time here, it’s the perfect place to experiment with trendy colors like coral pink. Extra points if you go all out with a pink washer and dryer. (via Domino)
14. Urban Outfitters Palms Shower Curtain ($59): You can’t think pink without conjuring up images of tropical sunsets and fruity drinks. If you’re not sure the pink trend is here to stay, have a little fun with a new shower curtain that you can switch up every season.
15. Pretty Pink Vanity: This bathroom has a big personality with its popping pink vanity, confetti artwork and pretty storage. Sift through thrift stores and vintage shops to find a little cabinet that will fit into your bathroom, and then whip out the pink paint you’ve been dying to try. (via Hema)
16. Cotton Candy Glam: Part retro, part modern, the tiny hexagon tiles work well in this blush pink bathroom. The palette of pink, white and gold work together to make this bathroom totally relaxing without being boring. (via Design Sponge)
17. Book Cover Loo: Now here’s a way to incorporate pink on your walls without being too obvious. Offset a colorful wallpaper pattern with natural wood and off-white towels and accessories. (via Domino)
18. Stylish Industrial: That mirror, that rustic hardware, that wood vanity — it’s tough to pick a favorite in this room, but the rose subway tile is a total knockout. The dusty pink shade isn’t too pink, making it a definite winner. (via House Adore)
Are you planning your next bathroom redesign yet? If you’re looking for more trendy ideas, follow us on Pinterest for even more tips and inspo.