After the last twinkle lights are dimmed and the Christmas trees get thrown away, winter starts to look a little sad. January and February are so.much.blah. And that same black or gray neutral winter coat you’ve had for years (guilty!) isn’t helping things. Luckily, there’s a new runway trend that’s here to brighten everything back up. Bubblegum pink coats are what your childhood dreams are made of. And this fun color is everything. Here are eight bubblegum pink coats and jackets that will really make your wardrobe pop.
1. Topshop Crop Puffer Jacket ($190): Trust us, a cropped puffer is just what you need in your life. This street-style look is super versatile. Try wearing it with both high-waisted skinnies and athleisure wear alike.
2. H&M Bomber Jacket ($35): A poppin’ pink coat on a budget? Done and done. This bomber would look amazing dressed up or down, not to mention the quilted sleeves will leave you warm and toasty too.
3. ASOS First & I Formal Trenchcoat ($58): Showing up for a networking event or important meeting in your ski jacket? Not so much. Walk in any room with confidence in this gorg pink winter trench that is sure to turn heads.
4. J.Crew Collection Olivia Topcoat With Grosgrain Ribbon ($495): If you’re searching for a coat that makes you look like you just stepped out of a magazine ad, here it is. The ribbon and gold button are swoon-worthy. Buh-bye, black peacoat!
5. Mango Pocket Jacket ($80): Even if you don’t need a heavy winter coat (Cali ladies, we’re looking at you), you can still get in on the bubblegum pink train. This blazer would look equally smart in your morning meeting and at wine night with the gals.
6. Kate Spade New York Packable Short Quilted Jacket With Bag ($248): We have all the love in the world for a puffer coat, but they can be a little bulky. Get a similar look with a flattering quilted jacket instead. It even comes with a bag you can stuff it in for travel FTW.
7. ASOS Gloverall Chesterfield Coat ($526): Yes, this pretty coat is a splurge. It has so much going for it, though. Imagine yourself standing out in a sea of black jackets at any formal affair. Or you know, strolling into the office every morning.
8. The North Face ThermoBall PrimaLoft Hooded Parka ($230): Looking to stay super warm in sub-zero temps? This down parka should do the trick. It might be freezing, but you’ll look downright cheery in this pink shade.
Still searching for the perfect winter look? Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.