20 Aqua-Awesome Gift Ideas for the Pisces in Your Life
Your Pisces BFF is about to have a birthday, and you’re super psyched. After all, your Neptune-ruled friend is your go-to guru for all things creative, gentle, and boho. You want to make sure you find them an extra special gift. If you’re not sure what to get them, you could consider a pair of poolside accessories or some oceanic-toned accents — just don’t forget the birthday card! Check out these 20 gifts that any water-loving Pisces is sure to adore.
1. Jetty Home Watercolor Waves Print ($6): Coast along knowing you found your Pisces friend the perfect gift in this pretty print. Not only does the watercolor rendition embody your friend’s favorite place in the world — the ocean — but it’s also a dreamy blend of their favorite colors: blue and green.
2. Alari Design Pisces Zodiac Necklace ($24+): Jewelry is always a welcome gift for the style-savvy Pisces, especially when it’s this handcrafted 14k gold zodiac necklace. They’ll be sure to treasure the dainty rendition of their beloved star sign for years to come.
3. Lil Pengee Gems Teal Agate Coasters ($30+): Agate coasters are a trending decorative table accent that are flat-out gorgeous. They’re also a gift set your boho friend will cherish every time they set the table.
4. New Look Cateye Reflective Sunglasses ($15): Any Pisces won’t be able to wait to hit the beach in these ultra-cool shades that reflect the waves as they lay out on the sand.
5. Uloochi Real Brush Watercolor Pens ($19): If you didn’t already know, Pisces are deeply creative souls who love to express themselves through music, literature, drama, and art. Feed that inner artist with these pens that’ll help them master the art of watercoloring in a convenient package.
6. Stone N Steel Design Woven Cuff Bracelet ($60): This gorgeous steel and blue lace agate bracelet looks as if it was plucked from the sea itself. Any Pisces would be honored to wear it.
7. Society 6 Summer Mermaid iPhone Case ($36): Pisces’ intrinsic love of water makes them fond of all things oceanic. So bring the water to them with a gorgeous mermaid-inspired iridescent iPhone case.
8. Jennifer Bianca Studio Anais Nin Quote Print ($9): Pisces are the happiest when in search of true meaning. Address your friend’s spiritual depth with a print that combines their love for the deep sea in conjunction with deeper meaning.
9. Uncommon Goods Bluetooth Droplet Speaker ($75): As an artistic and musically inclined zodiac, Pisces love jamming out to a good beat. Let your friend bring the party to the beach, the pool, or their shower with this water and sand-resistant speaker.
10. Uncommon Goods Porcelain Lily Ring Holder ($42): This elegant dish will sit perfectly on your Pisces’ vanity, waiting patiently for them to drop rings or earrings when they’re done hopping around for the day.
11. Kevin O’Brien Silk Velvet Rorschach Pillow ($268): These silky, abstractly printed pillows have hints of blues and golds that will shimmer in a sunlit living room like little mermaid tails.
12. Adorn Raw Essentials Pure Himalayan Pink Bath Salt ($12): You probably know how well-stocked your water-loving friend’s bathroom is. You’ve seen their impressive array of bath bombs, scrubs, salts, and accessories. So it should be no surprise that they’ll love this raw salt soak made from Himalayan pink salt.
13. Moon Ceremony Shell Pins ($12): These pretty, shiny pins are perfect for jazzing up any Pisces gal’s jean jacket. Plus, they come in three colors including a Pisces’ favorite — teal.
14. Minted Pisces Foil-Stamped Wall Art ($103+): No matter what your Pisces friend’s taste is, you can’t go wrong with a print of their star sign. Especially if their star sign is made of gold foil, which will glint and gleam every time they pass by.
15. Kalastyle Swedish Dream Soap ($7): Straight from the sea, this clarifying soap contains active algae that removes impurities while promoting moisture retention. You already know this soap will be a welcome addition to any Pisces’ stock of bathroom goodies.
16. A Little Bit of Dreams: An Introduction to Dream Interpretation by Stase Michaels ($8): Your creative Pisces friend probably can’t resist a little analysis of that weird flying dream you had last week. This fascinating book will give them some interesting answers.
17. Urban Outfitters Etched Zodiac Statement Hoop Earring ($18): These statement earrings with gold-plated fish were literally made for a Pisces to strut her stuff in.
18. Tattly Temporary Tattoos ($5+): These gorgeous temporary tats are designed by real artists and require no needles. So, there’s no commitment for you or your watery friend to put ink on their body forever. We suggest these pretty, watercolor butterflies, but there are so many great designs to choose from.
19. Future State Koi Fish Tee ($34): Let your Pisces friend relax in this cool and comfortable tee from Urban Outfitters, adorned with beautiful koi fish — their very own spirit animals.
20. Mario Badescu Mask & Mist Duo ($21): This mask and facial mist duo combines cucumber, green tea, and aloe to keep your face smooth and hydrated. Just as if you rose straight from the ocean.
Which of these gifts will you surprise your Pisces friend with? Tweet us @BritandCo and follow us for more zodiac ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
Additional reporting by Andrea Romano.