Pokémon Go has been taking over the world, with even Justin Bieber out on the streets trying to catch ’em all. If your BFF is one of the millions of users determined to risk their battery life to become the world’s best Pokémon Go master, celebrate their love for the cute augmented reality critters with nifty merch like Pikachu hoodies and IRL Pokémon Go map pins. Whether they’ll be hitting the “gym” or searching for a rare Pokémon, they’ll appreciate any of these 16 adorable gifts.
1. BubblyTeaShop Polymer Clay Pokemon Charms ($5+): These handmade Pokémon charms are *pretty* adorable. Let your friend rep their love for all things Pokémon by gifting them a li’l guy they can hang from their backpack, their phone or a chain around their neck.
2. Scholastic Pokémon: Essential Handbook by Cris Silvestri ($10): If your pal really wants to become a Pokémon master, they’ll *need* the Essential Handbook. Chock-full of stats and facts about all 646 Pokémon, this revised and updated edition is one reference they won’t want to be without.
3. PureTutuSecretGarden Snorlax Plush ($9): Snorlax is everyone’s favorite sleeping giant. If your friend wouldn’t mind a super soft plush Snorlax to cuddle, make sure to snatch up this gift ASAP!
4. Customonaco Women Pikachu Cartoon Socks ($11): It can be tough for Pokémon Go users who work, since they can’t play their favorite game all the time. Your office-bound friend will love wearing these socks under their work shoes to rep that PokéPride! ;)
5. xcoser Pokémon Ash Gym Badges Collection ($11, set of eight): These may just be the coolest Pokémon-related items ever. Your BFF can show off their achievements IRL with this legit collection of gym badges.
6. EngraveCraze Mini Bulbasaur Pokémon Planter ($14+): Bring Pokémon Go to their home decor with this mini Bulbasaur planter. It’s bright, petite and cute — everything their windowsill or coffee table needs!
7. MacTees Pokémon Go Hard or Go Home Tank Top ($18): When your friend goes on the hunt wearing this tank top, they’ll definitely be the coolest trainer at the gym. Customizable by color and size, this tee is one *everyone* will want.
8. Kanto Gym Shirt ($20): One unexpected yet positive side effect of the Pokémon craze is people reporting increased activity levels. Hey, if the game encourages your friends to get their daily exercise, more power to ’em. Just make sure they work it wearing this hilarious shirt.
9. Pokémon Boys’ Pikachu Costume Hoodie ($16+): Who wouldn’t want a chance to be everyone’s favorite yellow Pokémon? Your friend will appreciate being able to dress up in this comfy hoodie for a fun everyday look — or one they can save for Halloween.
10. Pokémon Pikachu Pokeball Zip Hoodie Sweatshirt ($25+): For something more subtle, try this black sweatshirt featuring Pokéball elbow patches. It’s sure to keep them snug while they’re out at night perusing parks and beaches, no matter how chilly it gets.
11. Emilee Parry Pokéball Pokémon Classic Gamer iPhone Case ($40): They may no longer need a Pokédex to play Pokémon, but this iPhone case is the next best thing. Its durable exterior and impact-absorbing inner layer ensures their phone will withstand anything they put it through while on the hunt.
12. minkandmango Pokémon Magnets ($4): It doesn’t get much cuter than these adorable handmade magnets. The hard part will be choosing between Squirtle, Charmander, Bulbasaur, Mew, Pikachu, Diglett, Eevee, Oddish and Slowpoke.
13. BargainMax Pokémon Pikachu Game Sticker Decal ($3): You can never go wrong with Pikachu. Help your friend display their love for Pokémon with this decal they can stick on their car, laptop or window.
14. TheLightOmelette Pokéballs and Pokémon Go! Map Pin Set ($15+): If your friend prioritizes catching Pokémon above all else, they might as well do so while wearing these map pins. They can stick ’em on their jacket lapel or sweatshirt the next time they’re out doing their Poké thang.
15. Japan L.A. Rainbow Evolution Crop Tank ($40): There’s no doubt your friend would *choose* this crop tank. Featuring an allover print of Eevee and its various evolutions, this adorable tank will make your best gal pal the cutest gamer in the arena.
16. RoomMates Pokémon Peel and Stick Decals ($14): Plain walls won’t stand a chance against this team of Pokémon decals. Your friend can use their favorite characters to liven up their space without harming their paint job.
Which of these Pokémon goodies will you collect? Check us out on Pinterest for more gift ideas!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.