14 Pretty Portable Chargers to Power Up Your iPhone
We are all well aware that our lovely iPhones aren’t the best at holding a charge. After all, playing the Kim K game isn’t exactly the best thing for our batteries. But being the girl on the go that you are, you definitely don’t have time to stop at the coffee shop and let your phone take its sweet time recharging every time you’re in the red. That’s where we come in. Juice up your phone with one of these 14 totally adorable portable chargers next time you’re in a pinch.
1. Gold Bar Dotted Backup Battery ($38): Polka dots and gold in one charger? Sold.
2. J.Crew Classic Power Card ($40): Houndstooth isn’t just for gameday. Pair this fab charger with a B+W case for *extra* classiness.
3. Back Me Up Charger ($30): You thought we were going to share 14 portable chargers and not feature this one from the B+C Shop? You’re crazy! #love
4. Kate Spade Charger Case ($120): Eat cake for breakfast? Don’t mind if I do, Kate!
5. Free People Portable Phone Charger ($24): This tribal charger will back you up in a pinch.
6. Jonathan Adler On The Go Charger ($34): Yep, that’s a matching iPhone case and portable charger. Just our style.
7. Back Me Up Charger ($30): OMG. This charger is totally love at first sight. We. Heart. It.
8. Lilly Pulitzer Mobile Charger ($34): Lilly Pulitzer is here to save the day! Or your phone battery. Whichever you prefer.
9. mophie Juice Pack Air ($100): Still bummed you didn’t snag the champagne iPhone 5S? Fake it ‘til you make it with this gilded case.
10. Hybrid Power Battery Case ($100): The only thing that would make this pastel case better is if it was served with a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream ;)
11. Floral Portable Phone Charger ($24): Have we mentioned we’re fans of floral? Well, it’s no different when it comes to backup batteries.
12. Gold + Black Striped Backup Battery ($38): Recharge your tech in ultra-chic style with this tri-colored charger.
13. Le Pavillion Charger Case ($120): There’s nothing wrong with keeping it classic, and Kate Spade certainly does it best. You’ll never be out of juice with this case on your phone.
14. Wood Power Bank ($60): Not a huge fan of the florals and bright colors? Snag this unique wooden charger next time you’re in need of a battery boost.