15 Creative Pregnancy Photo Ideas
Shower plans are in the works, the nursery is getting cuter by the day and you’ve even started scoping out the perfect baby announcements. So what’s left to do before your little bundle of joy arrives? An awful lot, we’re sure, but one thing you definitely won’t want to miss out on is the chance to snap some creative pregnancy pics of that cute belly. Get ready to snag some inspiration from these 15 creative photo ideas that show off your bump in style.
6. Bump Ahead: Life’s journey may be filled with its ups and downs, but a picture like this lets everyone know there’s one bump you’re happy to encounter along the way. As seen here, it’s also the perfect choice for a pregnancy announcement before you’ve really started to show. (via Top Inspired)
9. Splendor in the Grass: We can’t decide what we love most about this simple yet stunning photo. The grassy backdrop, mom’s colorful top and dad’s super sweet baby bump kiss all make us swoon. (via A Diary of Lovely)
13. Then and Now: Hear that? It’s the sound of all of your relatives and friends ooh-ing and aah-ing over this super cute collage that can double as a baby announcement and a framed picture to hang in the nursery. (via david, natalie + jude)
14. Mermaid-Inspired Beauty: Our very own Misty Spinney posed for this gorgeous photo, just a month before her little Elijah was born. We love the raw natural energy behind this photo, and that mermaid dress is amazing! (via Misty Spinney)
15. Time-Lapse Video: Finally, the time-lapse to top all others is seen here in this awesomely creative video by Tom Fletcher from McFly. Imagination, plus a series of daily pregnancy shots, are all you need to recreate it yourself. The original song is totally optional. (via BuzzFeed)
Which of these pregnancy photo ideas are you in love with? How do you plan to capture your beautiful bump? Share your thoughts below or on Facebook.