25 Sunnies Under $25 to Sport This Summer
We drop ‘em, step on ‘em, sit on ‘em, break ‘em — we’re talking about our beloved sunnies. And that’s just why you shouldn’t have to go broke when you buy a pair. We’ve rounded up 25 sunnies you can rock this summer without breaking the bank. All under $25. Holla!
1. Vans Circle Cat-Eye Sunglasses ($12): You’ll be looking just peachy in these stunner shades. And pretty sassy with that chunky cat eye ;)
2. BP Round Sunglasses ($12): These sunglasses will protect your beautiful eyes with a fun, retro flair.
3. ModCloth Car Cruise Sunglasses ($12): These polka dot sunglasses kind of remind us of Minnie Mouse. And who wouldn’t want to look like Mickey’s better half?!
4. Icon Eyewear Round Sunglasses ($12): These are like the mullet of sunglasses (in a good way): conservative tortoise shell in the front and crazy turquoise on the arms.
5. Forever 21 Nautical Sunglasses ($6): These anchor sunglasses are perfect for any beach vacay.
6. Urban Outfitters Emma Sunglasses ($16): Tired of wearing boring black sunglasses? These babies are your answer. And you can’t beat the price!
7. Sole Society Kendel Sunglasses ($25): These sunnies have it all goin’ on — retro, floral, cat-eye — you name it, these sunglasses are rocking it!
8. Forever 21 Retro Sunglasses ($6): If you like anything retro, then you’ll LOVE these sunnies. How fun are the arms?
9. Free People Aviator Sunglasses ($18): You can’t go wrong with a classic pair of aviators. These Free People shades are a great addition to your collection, especially at only $18! #score
10. Two Tone Surf Sunglasses ($13): Get pretty in pink with these shades. And that little touch of floral? Perfection.
11. Free People Abbey Road Sunglasses ($18): Didn’t think you could ombre a pair of sunnies? These Free People shades are proof.
12. Xhileration Rubberized Sunglasses ($13): These shades are your answer to a colorful summer. Plus, the rubberized texture means you can drag these through the dirt without scratching ‘em!
13. Sole Society Kendel Sunglasses ($25): We’re kind of obsessed with these retro sunglasses. They’re perfect for any summer outing.
14. Gap Sunglasses ($10): These way fun sunnies are sure to turn heads as you’re strutting your stuff down the boardwalk.
15. Pixie Market Wythe Sunglasses ($15): We can’t get over the super cool shape of these glasses. Oh, AND they’re navy. Gotta have them.
16. AEO Tortoise Shell Sunglasses ($16): Throw some shade in these two-tone sunglasses. Color blocking FTW.
17. Sole Society Apres Ski Sunglasses ($18): Reflective shades are seriously on trend right now. Don’t break the bank on a pair of trendy specs — snag these instead!
18. J.Crew Factory Retro-Frame Sunglasses ($25): NBD, we’re just obsessing over these seaside coral sunnies. Who wouldn’t?
19. Pixie Market Poppy Sunglasses ($15): These glasses are BOLD. We can’t wait to get our hands on a pair for our summer vacays!
20. BP Heart Shaped Sunglasses ($12): We totally heart these shades. Ironic that the lenses are rose tinted? We think not.
21. Modcloth Keep On Shining Sunglasses ($15): Call off the search. We’ve found the perfect pair of sunnies. Bonus: They’ll transition easily into fall and winter!
22. ModCloth Hollywood Haute Sunglasses ($12): Look ultra-retro in these Hollywood royalty sunnies. Plus, you can’t beat a tortoise and red combo.
23. BP ‘Luv’ Sunglasses ($12): [More] heart shades. You can’t go wrong with these flirty glasses for the summertime!
24. H&M Burgundy Sunglasses ($6): Wayfarers are a dime a dozen these days. But, a burgundy pair for only $6? Yes, please!
25. Forever 21 Retro Sunglasses ($6): We gasped when we saw that these were only $6, too. At that price, you might as well buy them in every color!
What is your favorite pair of sunnies that don’t break the bank? Let us know in the comments below.