And The Winner Is: 11 Printable Oscar-Watching Games For Sunday’s Show
Can you believe that the 2014 Oscars are almost here?! To be sure your party is the talk of the town, Brit + Co. has prepped you with cocktails that are sure to win “Best Sip” and a list of ways to DIY your own glamorous Oscar party. And now we’re bringing you 11 ballots, scorecards and bingo printables that are sure to take your Oscar viewing to the next level. Enjoy and good luck!
1. Bingo!: These printables will get the party started and are super simple to incorporate into your party. Add a few metallic stickers and some glitter and voilà, you have a party pleaser. (via HGTV)
2. Gilded Ballots: These stylish golden ballots will add a rich touch to your festivities. If guests want to follow suit (or should we say tux?), they should most definitely plan on showing up in floor-length formal gowns. We aren’t even kidding. (via While They Snooze)
4. DIY Ballots: Add your own little DIY touch to these printables. Maybe a fancy little stud to hang them all together? Or tassels?! Or coat the back of them with confetti… yes, we think that’s the clear winner. (via Studio DIY)
5. Oscar Bingo Game Set ($8): The old Hollywood look will put your guests in the partying mood. Clink a glass to Tinseltown, and here’s hoping you get to yell, “Bingo!” first.
6. Ballots for the Serious Voters ($7): For the serious voters, you can order these digital downloads, and party-goers can score nominees across all 24 Oscar categories.
7. Golden Bingo: Another fetching printable to liven up the party with a little gold-inspired gaming while watching the couture pieces stroll down the red carpet. And can we just talk about that golden-fan print for a minute? It’s stunning. (via Cheryl Style)
9. Gold Glitter and Ballots: Take these sweet and simple ballots to the next level by letting guest submit their nominations in a totally blinged-out, gold glitter-covered envelope. (via Make Life Lovely)
10. And The Winner Is: This epic ballot bag will take your party to the next level with a bit of glittery suspense. Whether you tie it up with sparkly ribbon or hand them out as envelopes when your guests arrive, everyone will be ready to say, “Drumroll, please.” (via Chelsey Emery)
How are you tallying the winners for your Oscar soirée? Share your votes for best party printables in the comments below!