Whether you’re baking for one, need your Nutella fix or simply craving anything perked up with a little pumpkin pie spice, one of the 16 cookie recipes below is bound to do the trick… and the treating, for that matter. Bake up a whole tray of pumpkin goodies featuring everything from soft, cake-like cookies to crisp shortbread and sandwiched creations. Better preheat those ovens now. After reading this, you’re going to want to bake up a batch.
1. Pumpkin Pecan Cookies With Orange Glaze: Enjoy these no-guilt cookies that taste anything but. Packed with toasted pecans and drizzled with a zesty orange glaze, each bite is filled with terrific flavor. (via Little Broken)
4. Single Serving Chocolate Caramel Stuffed Pumpkin Cookie: Sometimes you just need a cookie, but you don’t necessarily want to have an entire batch sitting around, tempting you. Enter the single-serve cookie. This guy is sure to satisfy with its chocolate-peanut-butter–datecaramel filling! (via Yeah…Imma Eat That)
6. Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Shortbread Cookie Sandwiches: Our old favorite, Nutella, binds two chocolate-chip-studded cookies together to form an irresistible union. (via A Zesty Bite)
8. Pumpkin Cookie Bars With Butterscotch Chip Streusel: These bar cookies are sure to bring a little fall-like feeling to the table no matter where you live. (via This Gal Cooks)
9. Double Stuffed Pumpkin Oreos: While a double stuff filling of pumpkin-y goodness alone would be delicious, the addition of a contrasting cream layer is mighty tasty. Not to mention, it makes a lovely visual. (via Half Baked Harvest)
13. Nutella Swirled Pumpkin Cookies: A cupful of non-fat Greek yogurt replaces some of the butter in this recipe, making these cookies totally moist while keeping them on the healthier side. A terrific healthy baking swap, indeed! (via Eat Cake for Dinner)
What’s your favorite type of cookie featuring pumpkin to bake up? Let us know in the comments.