If you’re unfamiliar with the ketogenic diet, it’s basically the modern-day answer to the Atkins diet. You’ll follow a regimen of low carbohydrate and high protein meals to help promote fat burning and *hopefully* gain more energy. To take the guesswork out of meal planning, we found 14 quick keto dinners that make your life so much easier. Think — low-carb chicken recipes, bunless burgers, and everything in the middle. Keep reading to start your new diet out on the right track.
1. Low-Carb Roasted Asian Shrimp and Brussels Sprouts Sheet Pan Meal: It doesn’t get easier than a simple sheet pan supper. Toss your shrimp and Brussels in a low-sugar marinade, and in less than 30-minutes, you’ll be ready to dive into your Asian-inspired meal. (via Kalyn’s Kitchen)
2. Chicken Club Stuffed Avocados: If you have trouble staying full on the keto diet, you may want to try adding more heart-healthy fats like those from avocados. These are stuffed with creamy chicken and topped with crispy bacon for good measure. (via Hey Keto Mama)
3. Bunless Burger: Good news! Burgers are totally not off limits on the keto diet. Instead of using carb-loaded buns, try layering beef patties on the outside and fill with all of your usual burger toppings. (via Healthy Recipes)
4. Easy Cashew Chicken: Since the ingredients in your takeout can be a bit dicey, it’s best to go the safe route and make your own at home. This cashew chicken is just like your regular order, only YOU can control every component. (via Keto Connect)
7. Keto Egg Roll in a Bowl: Egg rolls are usually wrapped in a carb-heavy wonton wrapper and deep fried, two big keto no no’s. The filling is the best part anyway, and this way, you can enjoy a whole bowlful. (via Ketogasm)
9. Low-Carb Chicken Enchilada Casserole: Mexican night will never be the same now that these keto enchiladas are in your life. While there are no tortillas in this version, you can include low-carb versions. (via 730 Sage Street)
10. Marinated Chicken Skewers With Spicy Thai Peanut Butter Sauce: Fire up the grill and prepare to experience an intense flavor symphony. Whisk together a spicy peanut butter sauce for dipping these skewers in, and it might even rival your fave pad thai. (via Hey Keto Mama)
11. Easy Cauliflower Rice With Meatballs: Spaghetti and meatballs is a dish that you can’t quit cold turkey. Find a go-to keto variation, like this cauliflower rice with marinara and meatballs so that you can get the same effect whenever you like. (via Cherry and Spice)
12. Pizza Stuffed Peppers: Lucky for you pizza lovers, most traditional toppings are a-okay for keto noshing. All you have to worry about is finding a base alternative, like a cauliflower crust or these bell pepper boats, and you’re good to go! (via Simple, Sweet, and Savory)
13. Low-Carb Reuben Stromboli: Run, don’t walk, to this post to learn about how to make mozzarella dough. Use it to make this Reuben stromboli with a sugar-free Russian dressing and you’ll never go back. (via All Day I Dream About Food)
14. Cheesy Spinach and Mushroom Steak Rolls: Steak is a keto dieter’s best friend. These roll-ups are filled with spinach, mushroom, and provolone and will be ready to devour in a mere half hour. (via Whisk It Real Gud)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy, healthy recipe ideas.