15 Classic Baked Goods Recipes Every Cook Should Know
Even realtors know that there's nothing that makes a house feel like a home as much as the smell of fresh baked goods. That's why they always use cookie-scented candles or pop a pie in the oven right before showing a new listing. A plate of fancy stuffed cookies sitting on the counter is oh-so inviting, and who can resist an artsy watercolor cake? But just like we sometimes can't resist classic comfort foods, nothing hits the spot like old-fashioned baked goods made from scratch. Learn how to make these 15 desserts, and even your walk-up studio apartment will feel like the cozy home of your dreams.
Peanut butter and chocolate are great on their own, but even better in cookie form. (via Accidental Happy Baker)
Follow us on Pinterest for more recipe inspo!
This article has been updated from a previous post.
- 9 Baking Tips Ina Garten Taught Me - Brit + Co ›
- 12 Deliciously Unexpected Olive Oil Desserts - Brit + Co ›
- 5 Things We're Baking Right Now - Brit + Co ›
- 25 Essential Baking Tips and Tricks for Beginner Bakers - Brit + Co ›
- 19 Tahini Dessert Recipes to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Dessert Recipes You Won't Believe Are Made With Chickpeas ... ›
- 18 Lightened-Up Desserts That Are Both Decadent AND Diet-Friendly ›
- 25 Epic Dessert Mashup Recipes to Satisfy Your Cravings - Brit + Co ›
- 16 Rosewater Sweets to Try This Spring - Brit + Co ›
- 5 Mini Dessert Recipes, Made Using 4 Ingredients! - Brit + Co ›
- 15 Surprisingly Healthy Dessert Recipes You Won't Believe Are ... ›
- 20 Sweet (and Healthy!) Butternut Squash Dessert Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 20 Easy Pumpkin Bar Recipes to Bake This Fall - Brit + Co ›
- 21 Halloween Baking Recipes for This Year's Spooktacular Bash ... ›