The internet is amazing and amazingly random. Every week, we’ll bring you a selection of products that fall under the categories of why?, why didn’t I think of this?, and/or why don’t I own this already? In honor of Tax Day, here are five things that will help you celebrate that refund in style.
1. Make It Rain Cash Cannon ($19): What to do with all of those dollar bills you have lying around? Make it rain, of course. This cash cannon also makes for a great party trick.
2. Money Soap ($14): Each bar of soap comes with a real bill ranging from $1 to $50. You’ve never had a better excuse to wash your hands.
3. MeriwetherofMontana “Taco Money” Money Pouch ($8): We all know where most of your paycheck is actually being spent. Keep your taco money in this pouch to remind you what you’re saving for.
4. Crystal Mineral Enriched Deodorant ($6): Even if you sweat the small stuff, you’ll still smell like freshly minted money with this aluminum- and paraben-free natural deodorant.
5. Forum Novelties Money Toilet Paper Rolls ($15 for 4): You need to buy toilet paper anyway, so pick up these rolls that are all about the Benjamins.