So you have a shiny new diamond on your left hand; congrats! Now that the bubbly has been popped and the news spread, it’s time to get to the fun part of planning. Over the next few months you’ll be tasked with everything from picking out the perfect linens to finding a DJ who will bring it on the dance floor. With so many big decisions ahead of you, we’re here (just like a trusty bridesmaid!) to help with Real Brides Ask , a new series that tackles your toughest bridal questions.
“Where can I find cute and personalized bridesmaid gifts — on a budget?” — Lauren Grossman, founder of @eats.and.the.city
They’ll stand by your side, dance by your side, and perform alllll the other duties… by your side. Your bride tribe is one of your most important — and special — parts of your big day , so you want a gift to reflect that! Problem is, after planning a full-on affair for your family and friends, your budget is tight. So blogger and bride-to-be Laura Platt of Bright and Beautiful gives us her favorite affordablebridesmaid gifts picks that are cute, personal, and *perfect* for honoring the ladies you love. Scroll down to see her suggestions.
1. J.Crew Vintage Pajama Set ($95): “A classic set of pajamas never goes out of style. You can also add a monogram!” says Platt.
2. Lettrefina Bailey Hand Towel ($50): How about something for her space? “These linen towels can be customized to your liking in several colors and monogram styles,” she says.
3. Williams Sonoma Home ($25+): Honor the memories you’ve made together with a sweet decorative statement. “Capture a favorite photo of you together in this beautiful mirrored frame,” Platt recommends.
4. Mark & Graham Notecard Set ($39): “These darling notecards are perfect for thank-yous and personal notes,” the bride-to-be suggests.
5. Williams Sonoma Monogrammed Glass Ice Bucket ($70): Give your always-entertaining BFF something she’ll be excited to use. “For the girl who loves to host, this monogrammed ice bucket is an essential,” Platt says.
6. Cuyana Leather Travel Case ($110): For the girlbosses in your life, a multifunctional accessory is a practical idea, and Platt has a fave. “This quality leather case set can hold cosmetics, or even office supplies — you choose!” she says.
7. Kate Spade Gold Initial Necklace ($58): You can’t go wrong with a style statement. “A cute and dainty gold initial necklace is something bridesmaids are sure to love,” she suggests.
8. Mark & Graham Rio Tote ($49): If your wedding is away from your hometown, go with something that complements the traveling theme. “Perfect for a destination wedding or bachelorette bash, a tote bag always comes in handy,” Platt says.
Do you have any bridal questions you need answers to? Share it with us @BritandCo using hashtag #WeddingWoes for a chance to have it answered in our next feature.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Getty; Illustrations via Marisa Kumtong/Brit + Co)