As a bride, you have a million things to worry about, but you definitely don’t want to skip out on putting some serious thought into gifts for your bridesmaids. Your ladies went above and beyond for you — remember your perfect picnic-themed bridal shower? — and they deserve something they’ll be able to use long after your wedding day. If you’re in need of some inspo, don’t sweat it — we’ve found 11 clever finds for your girls.
1. Arthur George Bridesmaid Socks ($15): Who wouldn’t want an extra cozy pair of socks as a gift? These commemorate the wedding day but can be worn whenever her feet need warming.
4. Sweet Rose Bouquet Bride Tribe Hair Tie ($3): Think of this gift as a two-for-one deal: a pretty bracelet *and* something to keep her topknot secure.
5. One for the Girls Bridesmaid Mug ($10): More than anything you want your bridesmaids to feel loved and appreciated, so a coffee mug with a sweet note like this goes a long way. Plus, they’ll always remember your special day every time they use it.
6. Wedding Favorites Bride Tribe Floral Sunglasses ($14): Pass these sunglasses out to your girls and they’ll be so pumped to have a colorful set of shades to wear every time they’re caught in the sun.
7. ModParty Rustic Monogram Bridesmaid Bracelet ($10+): You can never go wrong with a little jewelry, especially a personalized piece. Did we mention this cute bracelet is only $10? Talk about budget friendly.
8. ModParty Bridesmaid Mirror Compacts ($45): There’s something really retro and elegant about carrying around a compact in your purse. And these bright floral options can be customized with her name.
9. Cambridge Avenue Personalized Stemless Champagne Flute ($10): She can toast to you every time she uses the personalized glass (or just remember all of the Champagne-fueled memories from your wedding day!).
10. Not on the High Street Black Makeup With Gold Name ($21): Beauty junkies will agree that you can never have enough makeup bags — especially one that’s personalized. If you really want to spoil them, throw in some lipstick for the big day.
11. Lisa Leonard Designs My Tribe Initials Necklace ($119): Dainty jewelry will always be an exceptional gift. Thanks to the memories from your wedding day, your gal pals can flaunt a necklace like this whenever they want.
Want more wedding inspiration? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.