Finding the perfect accents and accessories for your wedding can seem like a BIG task. After all, you don’t want to settle for any so-so cake topper or uninspired ceremony signage. But before you begin scouring the internet for those just-right tokens or trinkets, take a look at Amazon (yes, really). The trusty e-tail site is filled with tons of cute items that’ll add the touch your day needs. Don’t believe us? Scroll down below!
1. DreamStateShop Here Comes The Bride Gift Bag ($10): From holding favors at the wedding shower to toting around all the bride’s accessories on the day of, this bag will get the job done.
3. Bride N Wedding Bridal Clutch ($39): Stash away a lipstick, a comb, and maybe a tiny perfume in a clutch that’ll dazzle on her big day. Even better, buy a few and use them as bridal party gifts for all the gals that’ll be standing by her side.
4. Z Create Design Don’t Take My Drink Wedding Coasters ($37): This coaster says it all. Consider it one detail that won’t be forgotten.
5. Little Brotique Blush Dog Bow Tie ($21): Outfit your pup on your special day in a bowtie that’ll keep him up to snuff with the rest of the wedding party.
6. Country Barn Babe Wedding Cake Topper ($30): Complete your gorgeous cake with a personalized topper that pays homage to the newlyweds. Choose from nine different hues to ensure it fits the night’s theme *just* right.
7. KayaSoaps Rose Scented Tea Light Candles ($15): Tea lights are a perfect way to add glamour to a ceremony or reception. Bonus: These ones are rose scented so they’ll infuse the room with a wonderful floral aroma too.
8. Cloud9 Keepsakes Wedding Sign ($15): Give your guests a proper welcome with a sign that can be tailored to your special day.
9. Natures True Art Paper Flower Initials ($75): You’ve seen the celeb weddings that have the fab floral crowns and photo backdrops. Now you can have your own thanks to this crafty Amazon retailer.
10. Paper Supply Station Bubbly Bar Party Banner ($20): Thinking of adding a Champagne bar? This glittering banner is a MUST. Plus, it works well for a bridal shower or the day-after brunch as well!
11. Waen Glass Geometric Candle Holder ($60): Keep the night LIT from the first dance to last call.
12. Beloved Wedding Hangers Wedding Tote ($25): Looking for the perfect bridesmaid gift? This custom tote gets our vote.
13. Lovesignature Personalized Wedding Hanger ($27): The perfect hanger for the perfect dress! (Did we mention it photographs well for wedding pics too?)
14. Plum Polka Dot Something Blue Party Favors ($20): Uphold the age-old tradition of incorporating “something blue” with a practical hair tie ideal for all the dancing ahead.
15. All That Glitters Invitations Custom Foil Wedding Invitation Card Set ($6): Of course, it wouldn’t be a wedding without an invitation. This set, complete with pretty pastel hues and gold foiling, is just what you need to get your guests to mark their calendars.
16. Liumy Gold Foil Lettering Grey Bold Guest Book ($68): Once the day is over, relive the event with all the great advice and words of love from your guests with a customized album finished off with the new couple’s name.
Follow us on Pinterest for more wedding decor and inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.