Reformation’s Fall Line Makes Affordable Wedding Style Look GOOD
One whisper of Reformation and our wallets head for the hills. As we scroll through the endless list of flowy, silky dresses our shopping cart starts to fill up with enough pieces to outfit us for every wedding from now till 2050. But just in case you have room for just a few more items, you might want to check out their totally swoonworthy new fall wedding collection.
The fall/winter collection includes seven new dress styles as well as a jacket and even a cape. The Winslow dress (an existing style) has been added to the bridal line and two of the of the styles are now available in a bridal ivory color. Scroll down to take a look at a few of our favorite pieces.
1. Doris Cape ($198): If you’re looking to channel Solange on your wedding day, ditch the veil and instead opt for this dramatic and modern cape. We suggest you add yourself to the waitlist now if you’re planning on wearing in anytime in the near future.
2. The Sophia Dress ($428): Silky, sultry and not afraid to show a little skin, this dress is basically everything we love about Reformation in one package.
3. Sophia Dress ($428): Can you say drama? Whether you’re a bridesmaid or a guest of honor keep your look simple but still totally sexy in this gorgeous get-up.
4. Opera Bolero ($258): As much as we wish we could hang out at that backyard reception sans jacket in the middle of October, that’s often not the case. If you need an extra layer that won’t cramp your style, this velvet bolero is definitely the way to go.
5. Dima Dress ($428): Looking for a wedding dress without all the fuss? Grab this easy breezy dress complete with an ultra-sexy low v-neck. If you’re into this style but you’re not a bride grab it in one of the six other colors.
What’s your favorite look from this new collection? Share with us in the comments below.
(Photo via Reformation)