30 Stress-Reducing Beauty Products for a Chill Bachelorette Party
There’s just something about planning a wedding that can turn even the most mild-mannered friend into a total bridezilla. But hey, we aren’t here to judge; we’re here to help. If your stressed-out gal-pal has lost her chill, it’s your duty as her ride-or-die to help her relax. The solution comes in the form of a much-needed GNI (Girl’s Night In), complete with stress-reducing beauty rituals perfect for a low-key bachelorette weekend. These 30 zen-inducing bridal beauty products are magic for turning bridezillas into bride-chillas.
1. One Love Skincare The Cleansing Sponge Rose Clay Heart ($10): This detoxifying, heart-shaped, clay-infused facial sponge is safe for sensitive, stressed skin. Plus, its rosy hue fits with the wedding-theme perfectly.
2. Girl Undiscovered Stars Aligning Face Elixir Oil ($65): Consider a femme facial oil to keep the bride-to-be looking and feeling pampered. This all-natural remedy is packed with hydrating, anti-bacterial, and healing ingredients.
3. Lalicious Hydrating Body Butter ($27): Reach for the luxury of this light-as-air body butter after your spa visit. The probiotic-powered skin-nourisher goes on soft, blends easily, and smells divine.
4. Moonlit Skincare The Ultimate Sleep Kit ($110): Nature’s ultimate remedy for nerves is a good night’s sleep. Each reusable cosmetic pouch comes with a dreamy facial oil, an eye mask, and a silk pillowcase.
5. Lush Bath Bomb April Shower ($8): The fizzing bath bombs at Lush take bath-time to the next-level. Their newest launch contains shea butter, grounding oils, and soothing hints of violet.
6. Polatam Water Gel Extra Force Sheet Mask ($16 for three): Sheet masks are a necessity for any GNI — and these babies are extra-strength. Made with cupro fibers, they are 10 times more absorbent than your basic cotton sheet mask.
7. Cote No. 6 ($18): This 10-free formula of green goodness is the safest bet for anxious brides that enjoy subtle shades like Essie’s Ballet Slippers.
8. Herbivore Botanicals After Sun Soothing Aloe Mist ($20): A day spent poolside with the bride tribe calls for this hydrating mist to recuperate. Soothing aloe comforts burns while moisturizing your skin like a boss.
9. Sephora Collection Tough As Nails Deluxe Manicure Kit ($20): Sometimes all it takes to turn a mood around is a fresh coat of polish. But why stop there? A full-on manicure makes everything better.
10. Knesko Skin Diamond Radiance Lip Mask ($18): Lip masks are the answer for making puckers plump and kissable. This high-end collagen mask for your lippies is a total must-try.
11. Harper + Ari Dream Sugar Cubes ($24): Grab one of these pastel cubes to exfoliate in the shower — just don’t eat them. (Seriously.)
12. Slip Sleep Mask MRS ($55): The bride deserves something altogether different while she gets some much-needed shut-eye. Look no further than this wedding white buy in luxe AF silk with “MRS” embroidery.
13. Crafty Cake Zodiac Sign Essential Oil Rollers ($12): Adorable essential oil blends, customized according to the Zodiac signs, are thoughtfully blended to address each sign’s needs. Hint: Let each member of the bridal party take a whiff before her walk down the aisle.
14. NPW Mermaid Shell Hand Cream ($15): Dry hands, prepare to meet your maker. This mermaid-approved hand cream is everything and more, particularly for beach-themed bashes.
15. Wooden Spoon Herbs Chill Pill Tisane ($16): After enjoying a few boozy beverages, this soothing herbal tea will hit the spot. The name really says it all.
16. De Mamiel Sleep Series Settle ($62): Bespoke oils reduce inflammation, settle your mind, and lull your restless mind into restful sleep. Every bride on the planet needs this baby.
17. Spacemasks Self-Heating Eye Mask ($5): You’ll be addicted to these self-heating eye masks in no time. With their calming scent and tension-relieving warmth, put one on and prepare to drift into one out-of-this-world nap.
18. Karuna Age Defying+ Hand Mask ($32 for four): Ten to 20 minutes is all it takes to return your mitts back to pretty perfection.
19. Captain Blankenship Skydancer Bath Salts ($24): The green line just launched this relaxing blend of Epsom salts, essential oils, and detoxifying marine clay to soften skin while you soak.
20. Sunday Scaries CBD Gummies ($39): Prevent worry lines from forming by grabbing one of these tasty gummies. Each one is infused with soothing CBD to take the edge off.
21. Mor Sugar Crystal Marshmallow Body Scrub ($33): A sugar scrub in fancy pink packaging is always a good idea. Did we mention it smells like marshmallow?
22. Dipthyque Roses Scented Candle ($65): Special occasions — like your bestie’s big bachelorette bash — call for a cult-favorite candle by Dipthyque. Roses will provide the most romantic aroma for all her pre-wedding festivities.
23. Tammy Fender Tres Rose Body Oil ($95): While we’re on the topic of roses, don’t miss this delectable rose body oil by the celebrity-beloved natural skincare line. *Adds to cart*
24. Pursoma Apres Savasana Soak ($18): Yogi-brides #NEED this relaxing, grounding soak. Think of it like tranquility in a bag, best used after yoga class.
25. Advocanna Mist Pure CDB Toner ($55): Wahoo! You can use CBD’s miraculous calming powers to settle your mind and your face. This toning mist is anti-inflammatory for soothing skin to perfection.
26. Patchology Poshpeel Pedi-Cure Intensive Foot Peel Treatment ($35 for two): One application removes calluses, roughness, and uneven texture, without ever needing a spa appointment.
27. Kopari Coconut Lip Love ($12): Coconut oil-lovers must try Kopari’s much-loved lippie. Why? It’s got love right in the name, for starters.
28. Monastery Lapiz Matte Body Oil ($42): The all-natural line created this firming, matte body oil that doesn’t leave skin greasy. Apply it after you shower for skin that’s silky beyond belief.
29. Drybar Slumber Party Silk Pillowcase ($45): Trust us — silk pillowcases are the next big thing for brides. Each case prevents split ends and help you avoid dry skin before the big day.
30. Nu Me Mane Goals Deep Repair Mask ($36): Don’t neglect your tresses on a night of beautifying rituals! This green goddess-approved hair repair mask strengthens using proteins and drenches your locks in hydration, restoring your strands to shine-filled glory.
What beauty products help you get centered? Tell us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co. may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.