These Over-the-Top Christmas Trees Are #HolidayGoals
As much as we love glistening wreaths, lush garlands, and cozy knit stockings, Christmas trees take the fruitcake when it comes to holiday decor. And while there are endless options for designing them, lately it seems like there’s one trend that’s everywhere: colorful, retro evergreens. This season it’s *all* about faux trees draped in kitschy and bright-hued ornaments. The result is an over-the-top, yet oh-so-cheerful display that brings us back to our childhood days.
1. @sugarandcloth: We’re pretty sure this is the best holiday use for pom-poms that we’ve seen (other than, maybe, present toppers to go under the tree).
2. @kailochic: Thinkin’ pink? Bet you are now.
3. @sarahhearts: Pick up a silver tree to make your ornaments *really* stand out.
4. @awhimsywonderland: A bold hue sets a happy tone in this room. To nail the look, go light on the accents to really let those branches shine.
5. @tinylittlepads: This tree is a kids’ playroom dream. The best part? You can swap their toys for ornaments to make it happen.
6. @clubcrafted: Between the bottlebrush mantle trees and the oversized ornaments, we can’t get enough of this scene.
7. @hotpinkpineapples: It’s all in the details. A technicolored tree skirt and funky wrapping paper (and a precious furry friend!) will go a long way against this setting.
8. @kolorize: Too blessed to be stressed (about seasonal decorations, that is).
9. @lovelyindeed: As it turns out, skinny statement trees can be just as impressive as the real thing.
10. @sophlog: Lovin’ the retro theme? Bring it to your mini rainbow tree!
Follow us on Pinterest for more holiday decor!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Promo image via Sugar & Cloth)