14 Cute + Creative Ring Bearer Outfits
Who says flower girls get to have all the fun? As one of the youngest (and most adorable) members of your wedding party, the ring bearer is just as important and every bit as deserving of a darling outfit. Melt hearts by dressing him in a tiny kilt or tux, or be even more creative by busting out a pilot’s uniform or secret-agent ensemble. Whatever your style, get ready for some major cuteness overload, because these 14 dapper dudes are about to steal the spotlight and inspire plenty of incredible ideas.
1. Stylish Suspenders: Hosting nautical-themed nuptials or going country-club casual? Preppy suspenders and khakis guarantee a picture-perfect entrance for your ring bearers. Major props if you also let them carry a sweet sign like this one. (via Dana Cubbage Wedding Photography)
2. Brightly Colored Bowtie: A bright bowtie and pocket square deliver delightful pops of color. Carry the bold hues throughout the entire wedding for a fun and festive vibe. (via Petronella Photography)
3. Classy Kilt: Looks like this lucky couple’s got a future bagpiper in their midst! Steal the look yourself by pairing a toddler-sized kilt with a button-down shirt and bowtie. (via Aaron Watson Photography)
6. Gold-Embroidered Ensemble: Regal barely even begins to describe this African ensemble featuring gorgeous gold embroidery. It’s a super special look for any little prince (or princess). (via TeKay Designs)
7. Pilot’s Uniform: After months of prepping and planning, your exciting new life is about to take flight. Show everyone the sky’s the limit by having your ring bearer make his big entrance wearing a pilot’s costume and toting a charming chalkboard sign. (via Powell Pictures)
9. Cool + Casual Shorts: Warm-weather weddings call for T-shirts, shorts, sunnies and some simple slip-on sneaks. Choose this look to help keep your ring bearer cool during a summer soiree down at the beach or out in the desert. (via Honey Honey Photography)
13. Undercover Agent: Stand down, security. This fabulously dressed fella’s got everything under control. With a poker face like that, we’d say he’s also destined for a future career with the Secret Service. (via Kim Le Photography)
14. Dressed-Up Denim: These boys are all smiles, probably thanks to the comfy denim pants they’re sporting in place of standard slacks. We love the addition of seersucker jackets and yellow ties for a mismatched but still complementary look. (via Artisan Events)
What’s your favorite cute and creative ring bearer outfit? Share some adorable inspiration below.
Scene: It's a few days before Thanksgiving and you've just found out you're hosting your pod's Friendsgiving, kids and all — help! Well, you've come to the right place because together with Camp by Walmart, we're showing you how to put together a beautiful DIY Thanksgiving tablescape in a few easy-to-recreate steps. Even the kids can get in on the fun as you learn how to design pumpkin-printed placemats or a glittering table runner in this choose-your-own-adventure crafting video. Head on over to Camp by Walmart to watch it now.