Make a Gallery to Display Your Kids’ Artwork (+ $350 Giveaway!)
If you’re a parent (or a doting auntie or uncle), back to school season means one awesome thing: a whole new batch of original artwork is coming your way! Instead of filling up your bulletin board or already-crowded fridge, we think it’s time to create a colorful gallery dedicated to these masterful creations.
We’ve teamed up with Velcro Industries to create a new twist on our geometric memo board. This time, we’re going with primary colors and a grid design that’s perfect for artwork of all shapes, sizes and color palettes :)
<br/>– VELCRO® Brand Garland Tie, Red
– VELCRO® Brand One Wrap, Blue + Yellow
– VELCRO® Brand Thin Clear Fasteners
– amazing artwork by your kids, nieces, nephews, cousins, etc! :)
1. Measure the space you’re decorating to see what length of VELCRO® Brand tape you’ll need.
2. Cut VELCRO® Brand to the right lengths.
3. Hammer one end into the wall.
4. Hammer the other end to secure it.
5. Repeat going in the opposite direction, or to create whatever design you like.
6. Place VELCRO® Brand Thin Clear Fasteners on the back of your artwork.
7. Hang up artwork!
As you can see from the instructions above, this project is super easy and quick. Even the materials list is pretty darn short!
First, measure the space you’re decorating to see what length of VELCRO® Brand tape you’ll need. Cut VELCRO® Brand to the right lengths.
We decided to go with a grid design. Start by hammering in the tape at the top, then pull down and hammer at the other end to secure. Repeat going in the opposite direction, or to create whatever design you like.
Now, time to fill it up with artwork. Place VELCRO® Brand Thin Clear Fasteners on the back of your artwork. Make sure to use the opposite side of VELCRO® tape that you used on the wall so that it sticks!
Attach each piece in an arrangement that suits you (and your little one!).
Voila! A prolific child artist has their first gallery show, and the crowd goes wild ;)
And yes, glitter and washi tape are obviously involved.
Pom poms, too!